Destiny 2 Tracker Network
We are actively investigating issues impacting players' ability to sign in to all Destiny releases on PlayStation 4. Until resolved, players may experience disconnects or be unable to sign in. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

This thread is closed

Giraffizard
Giraffizard

0 Credits 2 Posts
When i try to update my stats it always gives me this "Either you're new or we're refreshing our player ranks. Check back in a bit for your stat ranks!". It won't actually update my crucible stats. Even if people try to look me up it won't show my stats. It also says "Last Updated: 4 months ago" which is about the time that I changed my gamertag. I can provide the old one if it will help. I also see that I have 4 characters on my list of characters to choose from.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Giraffizard said:When i try to update my stats it always gives me this "Either you're new or we're refreshing our player ranks. Check back in a bit for your stat ranks!". It won't actually update my crucible stats. Even if people try to look me up it won't show my stats. It also says "Last Updated: 4 months ago" which is about the time that I changed my gamertag. I can provide the old one if it will help. I also see that I have 4 characters on my list of characters to choose from.

This issue (like the one in the thread before yours) is one that our administrator, @Xorth will need to handle. I'll bring this to his attention.
Giraffizard
Giraffizard

0 Credits 2 Posts
Thank you.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Giraffizard said:When i try to update my stats it always gives me this "Either you're new or we're refreshing our player ranks. Check back in a bit for your stat ranks!". It won't actually update my crucible stats. Even if people try to look me up it won't show my stats. It also says "Last Updated: 4 months ago" which is about the time that I changed my gamertag. I can provide the old one if it will help. I also see that I have 4 characters on my list of characters to choose from.

Fixed

This thread is closed