Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Cryptic62986
Cryptic62986

6 Credits 6 Posts
Clan Summon Suffering open for business we are based on ps3//Destiny and we are looking for moderate to high level skill PvP and PvE players to fill our ranks. Must be 18 years of age or older and have a working mic//headset. If you are interested please leave a post here or contact me at [email protected] , leave your PSN and brief gaming history and ill get back to you!
Gemondkid
Gemondkid

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey, my psn is Gemondkid. I've been a gamer ever since I can remember and have never settled into a single genre of game. I have lots of history with halo and call of duty so jumping into destiny was an easy transition. I started playing more competitive in bo2 and my competitive nature only grew from that. I love endgame destiny pvp but need a reliable group to play with. Please consider adding me to your clan.
Adam Lee Turner
Adam Lee Turner

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hiya, I'm Feneowulf I've had a lot of experience with fps tps as well as mmo's (ESO, swtor, lotro, sto, neverwinter, ddo), I've owned CoD games since the ps2 I'm a mature player with a mic who is looking for endgame content friends, like raids and such, although i wouldn't mind doing some pvp as well. Please consider me for your clan, thank you.