Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

rinky
rinky

0 Credits 1 Posts
Since year 1 is coming to a close, I no longer have anything left to chase but Grimoire score, I was using this site to track my PVP stats, and it turns out it's also the site with best Grimoire checklist. My current score is 3510, but the site says i'm still at 3480, even after updating stats. I have my gamertag linked to the site, and I am signed in. Hope this issue is resolved soon, thanks!
EDIT: Issue isn't as serious as I make it sound, as the numbers are still updating, just not the over-all total score, no rush! I <3 DTR
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
[ Grimoire Checklist assistance needed ]

@Darkened Night @Sengir79 @xorth @Jennie
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
rinky said:Since year 1 is coming to a close, I no longer have anything left to chase but Grimoire score, I was using this site to track my PVP stats, and it turns out it's also the site with best Grimoire checklist. My current score is 3510, but the site says i'm still at 3480, even after updating stats. I have my gamertag linked to the site, and I am signed in. Hope this issue is resolved soon, thanks!
EDIT: Issue isn't as serious as I make it sound, as the numbers are still updating, just not the over-all total score, no rush! I <3 DTR

This is a small glitch in the bungie api. we're aware, and so are they. We're waiting for a solution. Apologies.

This thread is closed