Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Myuyum
Myuyum

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hi Everyone,
First post and a complain I know, sorry.
I dont understand how the daily kd works, just did my 3 first IB of the day and kd for the 30th says 2.42 when it is ...17.6. (I know, 3 funny games)

Could you please explain to me what happened? I noticed discrepancies today and the 28th (had 6.something and only 2.88 for that day recorded). Never before.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
The cutoff for each day occurs at midnight for the UTC time zone. Any games after that point are counted towards the following game. For example, if I played a game at 9:00PM in the Eastern Time Zone, the stats from these games will be counted for the following day.
Myuyum
Myuyum

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hi Darkened Night and thanks for the answer !

I'm glad to know this information thank you. This does not change the fact that there is something I can't explain here. If you add on my warlock the last games played from the last day or even two last days (I didnt play since I wrote the post with this char and my 9/1 kd is 0) there is no way to arrive at 2.21 for the 30th & 4.24 for the 31st.
No matter what the calculation is, 7.5 / 1.6 / 18 / 2.57 / 2.20 / 8 / 4.5 / 6.33 / 4.75 / 3.75 / 19 / 18 / 16 can't match the calculated k/d ratio displayed for these days.

Sorry to bother you guys, I think your work is awesome ^^ for real.

Myu
Punkster812
Punkster812

3 Credits 1 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Are you calculating the average of your K/D's per game such as (9.0 + 1.6 + 2.0) / 3 = 4.2, or are you calculating it based on your total kills and total deaths for the day like (9 + 16 + 20) / (1 + 10 + 10) = 2.14? These numbers were just made up and show the same numbers, but you can see it makes a big difference in the outcome and from my observation, the site calculates based on the later, so you total kills for the day divided by your total deaths, not the first one which would be the sum of your K/Ds per match divided by the number of matches.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Punkster812 said:Are you calculating the average of your K/D's per game such as (9.0 + 1.6 + 2.0) / 3 = 4.2, or are you calculating it based on your total kills and total deaths for the day like (9 + 16 + 20) / (1 + 10 + 10) = 2.14? These numbers were just made up and show the same numbers, but you can see it makes a big difference in the outcome and from my observation, the site calculates based on the later, so you total kills for the day divided by your total deaths, not the first one which would be the sum of your K/Ds per match divided by the number of matches.

This is correct.