Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
DaFook
DaFook

2 Credits 8 Posts
PSN: Marcu-D2. I am not looking for a "clan" to necessarily join. I'm not willing to drop my current tag (sentimental reasons). I simply would like to be around other players who love playing crucibles like me. I'm serious about Crucibles but not the kind of serious where I will rage just because my teammates do bad. I like to laugh and make fun of my experiences in the Crucibles. I just naturally have a competitive "curiosity" if you will. Shoot me a message on PSN or PM me here if you'd like to know more. Add me if you'd like me to be apart of your Destiny social circle. Looking forward to wreck some Crucibles with ya.

eSportsKlNG
eSportsKlNG

0 Credits 7 Posts
http://destinytracker.com/Forums/Post/17393/42/world-elite-pvp-clan-d-i-v-i-n-e-esports

if your're interested, youre welcome man. Were al speaking English, G0D and me are from germany Elmo from the U.S and Over from Norway. We are heavy PvP Players and play Crucible to 98%. Playing with fun weapons like no land beyond and fusion rifles often bring us to laugh cause were winning with this shit to. :-D

Were all over 18 and search new Players on our Skillgroup :)
DaFook
DaFook

2 Credits 8 Posts
I should also mention that I live in the States. Currently on Pacific Standard time. I'm currently in college and usually try to be online around 8PM PST for a couple of hours for Crucible play.
eSportsKlNG
eSportsKlNG

0 Credits 7 Posts
No Problem we have US Gamers 2. We are recruiting as fck (Bungie Forums Facebook d-tracker) but its hard to find more players like us. Contact me if youre online or i contact you :-)
Oryx Father of Crota
Oryx Father of Crota

0 Credits 2 Posts
I, Oryx, father of Crota is asking for $1 for the upcoming launch of the Taken King. Who will answer to my aid in my time of need? Who shall pierce through the darkness and bestow upon me four quarters?

One dollar, One guardian
Who shall become legend?

https://rally.org/f/8oFuySwyt8x

*Literally a $1