Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
9 Credit(s) Received
Destiny Tracker is proud to announce we have teamed up with @Firestream! He will be building some cool tools here, so we can get you more features, faster! He is very talented guy, you probably know him from Halocharts era, if you played Halo. If you know of him, you know this is a good thing!

The first thing he wanted to put on Destiny Tracker was his count down. Check it out!

Firestream
Firestream

25 Credits 29 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Glad to be part of the team to help build some cool stuff!
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
soooo, whatcha got planned, if you dont mind us asking? :3
Firestream
Firestream

25 Credits 29 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
There were a number of features from HaloCharts that were popular that could be done here. One of my main goals is to add features that get casual players playing more like hardcore players. As I get further along, I should have a better game-plan going.
ImperiousCaesar
ImperiousCaesar

0 Credits 2 Posts
Thank you for doing this - it'll be nice to point people to this rather than having to provide a billion different times for each region.

However... it appears to count down to 04:00 local time instead of 02:00 Pacific Daylight Time. Is that just a bug on my end? I went through a few time zones on my computer, and the results seemed pretty consistent. The source code also just seems to say 03:59, with no time zone given.
Firestream
Firestream

25 Credits 29 Posts
ImperiousCaesar said:Thank you for doing this - it'll be nice to point people to this rather than having to provide a billion different times for each region.

However... it appears to count down to 04:00 local time instead of 02:00 Pacific Daylight Time. Is that just a bug on my end? I went through a few time zones on my computer, and the results seemed pretty consistent. The source code also just seems to say 03:59, with no time zone given.

Hey thanks! Take a look and see if it looks better now.
EgonSpenglerPHD
EgonSpenglerPHD

55 Credits 17 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Dang FS is everywhere now.
Firestream
Firestream

25 Credits 29 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
EgonSpenglerPHD said:Dang FS is everywhere now.

you are too! :)
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Firestream said:Glad to be part of the team to help build some cool stuff!

Good to see ya here more FS. :) Could say this was.. destined.. to happen?

No? Ok.. I'll be in the corner.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
VerruckterSchakal said:
Firestream said:Glad to be part of the team to help build some cool stuff!

Good to see ya here more FS. :) Could say this was.. destined.. to happen?

No? Ok.. I'll be in the corner.

This was ban worthy but I'm going to forgive and forget
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Hey, here's an idea; now that emblems, shaders, and ships are getting their kiosks, do you think it would be possible to track the number of people that own certain personalization items. Example, I own The Inner Circle emblem and would be curious to know the number of users who also own this specific emblem.
Firestream
Firestream

25 Credits 29 Posts
Morarn said:Hey, here's an idea; now that emblems, shaders, and ships are getting their kiosks, do you think it would be possible to track the number of people that own certain personalization items. Example, I own The Inner Circle emblem and would be curious to know the number of users who also own this specific emblem.

I'm sure its possible, just priorities.