Destiny 2 Tracker Network
We are actively investigating issues impacting all Destiny services. Until resolved, some Destiny and Bungie.net services may experience disruptions. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

This thread is closed

jweeks123
jweeks123

0 Credits 2 Posts
I'm trying to link my psn to my destiny tracker a count and get this message: Unable to link the XBL PSN Id to your account. "Name withheld to avoid issue" is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the PSN Id or if you own "Name withheld to avoid issue" , login and remove your PSN Id and then add it to this one.

Note: the error message lists an actual name that isn't me though I used "Name withheld to avoid issue" to alleviate any possible problems in posting this.

How do I verify that my PSN is mine? My user name is jweeks123 and my PSN is also jweeks123.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
jweeks123 said:

Please log into PSN and send a message to the user 'Darkened Night' stating who you are and why you are sending the message. Once you've done that, he will reply here (this thread) letting you know he's unlinked the incorrectly linked account.

Good luck.

@Darkened Night
jweeks123
jweeks123

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
jweeks123 said:

Please log into PSN and send a message to the user 'Darkened Night' stating who you are and why you are sending the message. Once you've done that, he will reply here (this thread) letting you know he's unlinked the incorrectly linked account.

Good luck.

@Darkened Night

Just sent the message. Darkened Night is all one word as Darkenednight on psn, correct?
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
jweeks123 said:

My memory is playing up tonight, can't remember if it's with or without a space. Try sending it to both (Darkened Night/DarkenedNight), sorry about that! I've tagged him so he will see this post when he logs in.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
jweeks123 said:Just sent the message. Darkened Night is all one word as Darkenednight on psn, correct?

That is correct, I've received your message and have unlinked the PSN for you. You should be able to link it properly now.

Edit:
Boom, linked. Locking nao.

This thread is closed