Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

ryannieslen
ryannieslen

3 Credits 2 Posts
I signed up for the site months ago and added my PSN gamertag, exploding_momo, to my account. Ever since, I've seen the banner "Either you're new or we're refreshing our player ranks. Check back in a bit for your stat ranks!"

I'm definitely not new, and I doubt you're still refreshing player ranks… is there something I can do to get this fixed?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
ryannieslen said:I signed up for the site months ago and added my PSN gamertag, exploding_momo, to my account. Ever since, I've seen the banner "Either you're new or we're refreshing our player ranks. Check back in a bit for your stat ranks!"

I'm definitely not new, and I doubt you're still refreshing player ranks… is there something I can do to get this fixed?

That actually happens because we have a minimum amount of PvP games needed to be ranked in the PvP categories and it looks like you don't meet that minimum.
It's not a huge problem, but each time you visit your page the site thinks "I need to give this guy PvP ranks!" but because you haven't played enough, that message pops up.
You can either ignore it, as it shouldn't effect your PvE stats / ranks. Or you can play some crucible to meet the min. game requirement and it will go away.
ryannieslen
ryannieslen

3 Credits 2 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Makes sense! Additional incentive to spend more time in the crucible…

This thread is closed