Destiny 2 Tracker Network
RhippiN
RhippiN

377 Credits 157 Posts
With the launch of Destiny's 2.0 Patch DestinyTracker will also be entering into it's season 2.0 for leader-boards & statistics.
I've taken the information shared by Xorth (Site owner) via reddit to try answer some questions that may be fired our way soon!

What Happens With Our Year One Stats?

It's very important to state that your years one stats will NOT be deleted and forgotten; your progress in the Destiny universe will remain stored on our sever but we cannot save every single statistic from year one; we will only be keeping the most important data and statistics for comparison with your year two stats.

So what exactly is meant by storing the stats? I mean can we always refer/view our year 1 totals, etc?

Yes, that's the goal. So we want to store the most up to date Year 1 stats, because after tomorrow, Year 2 starts and we won't be able to pull your first year.

I'm top 3% in X Playlist and I've been trying to get top 1% for a while now does that mean these stats will reset

Nope, nothing is being reset.

Will this save our highest DTR Skill? Worked real hard to get that 50 in ToO

None of that will change.

RefIip
RefIip

10 Credits 19 Posts
So what exactly is going to happen to my "stats page"? Will it have year 2 and year 1 options? Will Year 2 be defaulted on that page?
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Pointzzzzzzzzzz said:So what exactly is going to happen to my "stats page"? Will it have year 2 and year 1 options? Will Year 2 be defaulted on that page?

Nothing will happen. Your stats page will look the same and work the same and have ALL your stats. There will be a new page, that doesn't exist yet, where you can go see your year 1 totals.
RefIip
RefIip

10 Credits 19 Posts
xorth said:
Pointzzzzzzzzzz said:So what exactly is going to happen to my "stats page"? Will it have year 2 and year 1 options? Will Year 2 be defaulted on that page?

Nothing will happen. Your stats page will look the same and work the same and have ALL your stats. There will be a new page, that doesn't exist yet, where you can go see your year 1 totals.

is there a year 2 page, with year 2 stats alone?
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Pointzzzzzzzzzz said:
xorth said:

is there a year 2 page, with year 2 stats alone?

Not as indepth as you have now, but there will be a portion of the stats by year that shows your stats just for Year 2