Destiny 2 Tracker Network
APuddle210
APuddle210

0 Credits 2 Posts
So almost all of my playtime is spent in the Crucible, and I am constantly frustrated and confused by the lack of use of the lfg tools for finding team mates in the Crucible. Almost none of my RL friends or co-workers play Destiny, and so I am almost always having to go into the Crucible solo.

I have been striving to break that 1.5 K/D cut off for most of the PvP centric Destiny clans, however I find that in the Crucible one is usually only as good as your team will allow. I constantly find myself in matches where I am pushed out of cover or off my firing line by randoms, where I am charging the enemy with two or three team mates at my back only to engage and have them immediately die or run off somewhere uselessly.

I know I can be much better player if I can just find other competent people to play with. I am ranked at #6112 (as of time of writing) for total Crucible games played, I am experienced and know what works and what not to do. I have seen the common mistakes and the uncommon successes. I am a team player who can hold my own in a fire fight or make the necessary sacrifice for my team to take the win. I am friendly and talkative, but quiet up and focus on the task at hand once the match starts.

I am looking specifically for a PvP focused clan (if 10 of my clan mates are playing Destiny, then I want at least 7 of them to be down for Crucible), with a sizable active population (>30), who screen their members. I don't care too much about specifically how they are screened or by what measure, so long as it ensures quality team mates.

So if I seem like a good fit for your clan, send me a message, either here or on Xbox Live (APuddle210), thanks for taking the time to read this, hope to see you in orbit!
l Chomp l
l Chomp l

1 Credits 9 Posts
Xbox One

Eternal Burn

We are a group of competitive players trying to grow in the competitive field. We use kik messenger to keep it touch, setup sweaties, and team practice.

We are recruiting but also looking to stay a small group. So to be accepted you have to go through our tryout.

Requirements
- Play a lot of destiny
- Be interested in playing sweaty's
- Must not rage every death
- KiK messenger
- Willing to grow better in PvP

Currently looking to teams to run in future tournaments.

Check out our website for more info and tournament videos.

http://eternalburn.weebly.com

Thanks!