Destiny 2 Tracker Network
We are actively investigating issues impacting all Destiny services. Until resolved, some Destiny and Bungie.net services may experience disruptions. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

This thread is closed

BigWhiteFrost
BigWhiteFrost

0 Credits 3 Posts
Your website I've used since I started playing never had an issue until now.. it's telling me I am missing almost 95% of exotics and only 3 are upgraded bit they are all upgraded only year ones I'm missing are hm and truth
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
BigWhiteFrost said:Your website I've used since I started playing never had an issue until now.. it's telling me I am missing almost 95% of exotics and only 3 are upgraded bit they are all upgraded only year ones I'm missing are hm and truth

This issue was introduced with the TTK update and the update to Bungie's API. We are currently looking into a fix. Standby.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
BigWhiteFrost said:Your website I've used since I started playing never had an issue until now.. it's telling me I am missing almost 95% of exotics and only 3 are upgraded bit they are all upgraded only year ones I'm missing are hm and truth

Bungie broke it, will be fixed by sept 22nd according to them.

This thread is closed