Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Assassin2107
Assassin2107

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey, I'm a 360 Destiny player. I've recently been focused on bringing my PvP side of my game up, and I've heard that recording and rewatching games will help. In addition, I think being able to have others critique my games or just to brag about some multikill I got would be nice, but I don't know how to do it. Is there anybody that knows if it possible to do it for 360, and if so, how?
edge
edge

329 Credits 395 Posts
Assassin2107 said:Hey, I'm a 360 Destiny player. I've recently been focused on bringing my PvP side of my game up, and I've heard that recording and rewatching games will help. In addition, I think being able to have others critique my games or just to brag about some multikill I got would be nice, but I don't know how to do it. Is there anybody that knows if it possible to do it for 360, and if so, how?

to record footage on old gen consoles (360, PS3) you will need a capture card, a device you plug some of your cables into to enable you to save the recordings onto your computer. These things don't come cheap, especially if you want a good one.

hope that helps!