Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

The Phobetor
The Phobetor

3 Credits 11 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I'm unable to refresh my stats. It says Error collecting stats and too soon to update stats again. When will I be able to refresh my stats again?

Thanks!

The Phobetor, XBOX ONE
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
The Phobetor said:I'm unable to refresh my stats. It says Error collecting stats and too soon to update stats again. When will I be able to refresh my stats again?

Thanks!

The Phobetor, XBOX ONE

We are currently having issues with stat updates right now due to some API changes that have occurred. We are working on getting stat collection back up and running.
The Phobetor
The Phobetor

3 Credits 11 Posts
Thanks for the reply! I'll just wait until you guys fixed it.

Jennie said:
The Phobetor said:I'm unable to refresh my stats. It says Error collecting stats and too soon to update stats again. When will I be able to refresh my stats again?

Thanks!

The Phobetor, XBOX ONE

We are currently having issues with stat updates right now due to some API changes that have occurred. We are working on getting stat collection back up and running.
Haplomega
Haplomega

0 Credits 4 Posts
Welp, I just subscribed, i figure after a year of using your site for free, it would be wise to give you a little encouragement to get these API changes fixed.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Haplomega said:

Sorry about the issue! Please check back every so often but for now, view your stats at http://Bungie.net
The Phobetor
The Phobetor

3 Credits 11 Posts
Do you have any indication when it will be fixed?
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
The Phobetor said:

I have been told that it has been fixed. Any issues, please let us know.
The Phobetor
The Phobetor

3 Credits 11 Posts
It still doesn't work for me. I can't refresh my stats..

Hey Im Swat said:
The Phobetor said:

I have been told that it has been fixed. Any issues, please let us know.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
The Phobetor said:

Okay, I'll get staff to look into this.

@TheBigL @Darkened Night @Xorth
The Phobetor
The Phobetor

3 Credits 11 Posts
Great! Thanks again.

Hey Im Swat said:
The Phobetor said:

The Phobetor
The Phobetor

3 Credits 11 Posts
Just an update. It still doesn't work :( Please fix! Want to see all my stats in The Taken King.
The Phobetor
The Phobetor

3 Credits 11 Posts
I don't want to be a dick but it still doesn't work! I have donated beceause of the good service, but the moment I donated the service just stopped. It has been more than 4 days and it still doesn't work. Please fix if it's possible.

Hey Im Swat said:
The Phobetor said:

xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
The Phobetor said:Just an update. It still doesn't work :( Please fix! Want to see all my stats in The Taken King.

Sorry!!! I just saw your message. I'm the site developer. I will look into this immediately and reply when it's fixed. Sorry been playing destiny myself!

BTW, did you delete a character recently?
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Your stats are fixed. Thank you for your patience.

The Phobetor said:I don't want to be a dick but it still doesn't work! I have donated beceause of the good service, but the moment I donated the service just stopped. It has been more than 4 days and it still doesn't work. Please fix if it's possible.

Hey Im Swat said:
The Phobetor said:

The Phobetor
The Phobetor

3 Credits 11 Posts
Great! It works again. Thank you for fixing it :)

xorth said:Your stats are fixed. Thank you for your patience.

The Phobetor said:I don't want to be a dick but it still doesn't work! I have donated beceause of the good service, but the moment I donated the service just stopped. It has been more than 4 days and it still doesn't work. Please fix if it's possible.

Hey Im Swat said:
The Phobetor said:

TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
The Phobetor said:Great! It works again. Thank you for fixing it :)

xorth said:Your stats are fixed. Thank you for your patience.

Hey Im Swat said:
The Phobetor said:

Sorry for the delay. It's been a hectic week. Let us know if you need anything else.
MoNsTeRs
MoNsTeRs

0 Credits 6 Posts
Okay so this has been happening for a little while now where I go on destiny tracker and am unable to receive this accounts stats the error code Too soon to update stats again shows , my gamertag was recently changed when this started happening , if you have any question feel free to message me , thanks
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Gangs said:

Hi,

Do you own a playstation or an Xbox because when I look up 'Dextrose' (the account linked to your DTR account), I get several results.. Could you please tell me which one of those is your Bungie.net profile? If 'Dextrose' isn't your new account, you can update it here.
MoNsTeRs
MoNsTeRs

0 Credits 6 Posts
It's on Xbox one
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Gangs said:

I've reported this to our site admin. It will be fixed soon.

Sorry for the issue.

This thread is closed