Destiny 2 Tracker Network
sgt frankieboy
sgt frankieboy

16 Credits 5 Posts
4 Credit(s) Received
Patch 2.0 gives us a lot of new goodies to read through, one of these things are the 85 new quest lines available in The Taken King! Some of the quests are from previously released DLC and/or missions.

There weren't any places where you could look and read through all the quests so we decided to implement the new quests page into our database! Here you can go through all the newly added quests and read through each step (Watch out for Spoilers!) and see their rewards!

Continue reading for a list of all the quests available neatly grouped by type, or browse through the list yourself here.

The Taken King Quests

Misc Quests

Exotic Quests (??)

Hunter Quests

Warlock Quests

Titan Quests

Gunsmith Quests

Queens Quests

Crucible Quests

Vanguard Quests

Future War Cult Quests

Shipwright Quests (??)

Edit: The previous count was 105, I miscalculated.
ElxPatinador17
ElxPatinador17

0 Credits 2 Posts
thats sick but there are definitely more quests. for other factions than war cult, and eris quests. which makes me believe there are more further than that. I'm not sure if there will be a new vendor though for the taken king questline. I do know that eris will have a revamp into ttk mode, but they also did move her so they might park a new ship there. and from this quest system it seems petra will get revamped too. I can confirm however there have been fallen on mars, someone from my clan spotted them.
MMA
MMA

1 Credits 6 Posts
ElxPatinador17 said:thats sick but there are definitely more quests. for other factions than war cult, and eris quests. which makes me believe there are more further than that. I'm not sure if there will be a new vendor though for the taken king questline. I do know that eris will have a revamp int ttk mode, but they also did move her so they might park a new ship there. and from this quest system it seems petra will get revamped too. I can confirm however there have been fallen on mars, someone from my clan spotted them.
Nice kd
ElxPatinador17
ElxPatinador17

0 Credits 2 Posts
xBearify said:
ElxPatinador17 said:thats sick but there are definitely more quests. for other factions than war cult, and eris quests. which makes me believe there are more further than that. I'm not sure if there will be a new vendor though for the taken king questline. I do know that eris will have a revamp int ttk mode, but they also did move her so they might park a new ship there. and from this quest system it seems petra will get revamped too. I can confirm however there have been fallen on mars, someone from my clan spotted them.
Nice kd
that doesn't have to do with anything i said. We're a community and the game was designed as such, so no I am not the best pvp player by any means. But that doesn't influence that I was attempting to be helpful and contribute to that community regardless if it contained people who believe exploiting others' disadvantages was a humane and justified way of emphasizing by comparison, their advantages. So I ask you kindly, shut the fuck up.
Prince of DHG
Prince of DHG

0 Credits 1 Posts
bro savage! I commend you for that. And second everything you said
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
@xBearify, if youre going to be condescending, please leave
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
xBearify said:Nice kd

If you're going to be a dick and act like a child, please find the nearest exit.
Kyram Ast
Kyram Ast

0 Credits 1 Posts
xBearify said:
Nice kd
I wonder what my Kd is.
Epicness4Life
Epicness4Life

0 Credits 1 Posts
Can't wait.
VCBeugelaar
VCBeugelaar

0 Credits 1 Posts
Looks like a ton of quests, but I am so hoping this is just a tip of even more quests.
MMA
MMA

1 Credits 6 Posts
Morarn said:@xBearify, if youre going to be condescending, please leave
srry
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
VCBeugelaar said:

More quests will come with future DLC.