Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Troy Walsh
Troy Walsh

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey,

so my chat box suddenly decided to stop working. it keeps telling me 'Loading Chat' but the chat never loads. ive tried both chrome and firefox, same problem. with and without adblock. ive cleaned my cookies and cache but still nothing seems to work. help plz
Troy Walsh
Troy Walsh

0 Credits 2 Posts
so turns out that it is only the ps4 chat box (of course the one i need). is this a problem with the site or just sometihng on my end? considering every other platforms box works :S
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
Troy Walsh said:Hey,

so my chat box suddenly decided to stop working. it keeps telling me 'Loading Chat' but the chat never loads. ive tried both chrome and firefox, same problem. with and without adblock. ive cleaned my cookies and cache but still nothing seems to work. help plz

Are you still having the issue? If so what browser do you use? I can load it just fine in Google Chrome
d4rcr3st
d4rcr3st

0 Credits 2 Posts
I have the same issue. I have tried Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome Internet Explorer. No matter which browser I use, it will always say "Loading Chat". I have waited up to 15 minutes, but the message "Loading Chat" doesn't go away. I have tested it with and without adblock. I have used CCleaner to wipe any temporary files, no luck. I have used Internet Options to reset my internet, no luck. I have used ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew and ipconfig /flushdns; no luck. I have tried rebooting my desktop, no luck. I even have reinstalled my network driver, no luck. I tried opening the website on my desktop, laptop and smartphone; no luck. I'm beginning to think this is not an issue on my side. Right now I received a connection error on Destiny on the PS4. Why am I not surprised that anything related to Bungie feels very amaturistic? Funny though, I use my computer, laptop, PS4, smartphone, TV box,... Only when my devices get into contact with something Bungie related, connection issues happen. If I connect with let's say World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, or any other professional RPG, I haven't got a slightest connection issues. So please tell me all about how this is my problem, while I only have this problem with Destiny...
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
d4rcr3st said:

Unfortunately , this kind of issue is almost always on your end so there is not much (if anything) we can do to help. Hopefully

Also, we are not Bungie/Microsoft/Sony/Activison so we cannot help you with in game problems. Please see Bungie's official help guide here.
d4rcr3st
d4rcr3st

0 Credits 2 Posts
I know this is not Bungie and that this issue is unrelated to their server stability, but it just adds to the frustration. Care to explain how it is possible that XBoxOne LFG chat works fine for me, but PS4 LFG chat keeps loading?
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
d4rcr3st said:Care to explain how it is possible that XBoxOne LFG chat works fine for me, but PS4 LFG chat keeps loading?

I have no idea, just give it some time I suppose. I can't really advise you much on this issue if you've already tired different up to date browsers, resetting your router/modem/PC.

Hope it fixes for you soon.
CNSMike
CNSMike

0 Credits 3 Posts
I'll echo D4rcr3st and say the same thing - chat for PS4 is not loading. All other platforms work. I noticed this last night and others reported the same issue.

I tried it on my tablet using Chrome and pc using Firefox. Needless to say it's frustrating.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
CNSMike said:

Hi,

I've asked a few other people to check if the chat loads for them and all their responses were that it loads as expected. As I told d4rcr3st, the issue is on your end, it might be an error with your ISP (Internet Service Provider) though I have no idea.

Hope it fixes for you soon, sorry there's not much we can do about that. :(
CNSMike
CNSMike

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
CNSMike said:

Hi,

I've asked a few other people to check if the chat loads for them and all their responses were that it loads as expected. As I told d4rcr3st, the issue is on your end, it might be an error with your ISP (Internet Service Provider) though I have no idea.

Hope it fixes for you soon, sorry there's not much we can do about that. :(

I mostly posted so others searching for the issue can see its not just them. I appreciate the site and what you all have put together here. I'll keep checking back to see if this resolves. I'm in Chicago area using Comcast if that makes a difference. I'll also try loading the page through my work VPN.

Thanks again.

ETA - working on my pc -still not working on my tablet. Very weird but at least it's working now.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
d4rcr3st said:

Hi again!

As we were getting numerous reports of the chat not working, I got our site owner/creator to look into this. He has refreshed the chat and people are confirming it's now working. Could you let us know if it's now working for you?

Thanks!
CNSMike
CNSMike

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
d4rcr3st said:

Hi again!

As we were getting numerous reports of the chat not working, I got our site owner/creator to look into this. He has refreshed the chat and people are confirming it's now working. Could you let us know if it's now working for you?

Thanks!

Working now on both pc and tablet - thanks!
RecklessTenacity
RecklessTenacity

0 Credits 4 Posts
I'm having the same issue... Works fine on pc but not working on phone. Used to work fine.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
RecklessTenacity said:

Hi there,

Can I ask what operating software your phone is running (Android, iOS, Windows, etc) so I can check myself?

Thanks.
RecklessTenacity
RecklessTenacity

0 Credits 4 Posts

Hey Im Swat said:
RecklessTenacity said:

Hi there,

Can I ask what operating software your phone is running (Android, iOS, Windows, etc) so I can check myself?

Thanks.

Android
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
RecklessTenacity said:

Hi again,

I just tested this using an Android device and I was able to see all chats. If you have other devices (Laptop for example), could you try that? I may report this to site administrator if it continues to be problem.
RecklessTenacity
RecklessTenacity

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
RecklessTenacity said:

Hi again,

I just tested this using an Android device and I was able to see all chats. If you have other devices (Laptop for example), could you try that? I may report this to site administrator if it continues to be problem.

I did try on my laptop and it worked fine, but just using the phone is more convenient... Wish it would work. Thanks for the help
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
RecklessTenacity said:

Don't worry, I fully understand and agree with you. I will get this looked into.

Sorry about this!
RecklessTenacity
RecklessTenacity

0 Credits 4 Posts
Just wanted to let you know it's working again

This thread is closed