Destiny 2 Tracker Network
DCT
DCT

0 Credits 1 Posts
Fucking finally! TTK is coming, and I feel like it's Bungie's chance at redemption...we all know the base story is basically non-existent. The hype is so real!!
Bungie has given us a lot to look forward to.

So, what are you guys doing before you sit down and spend countless hours playing TTK? Share your pre-launch plans?
Me:
-I'm stocking up on food stuffs
-My bosses owes me a favor, so they gave me Tuesday day off.
-Phone will be set to: Do Not Disturb

Plus we'll be streaming from launch time until the next morning lmao. Come watch and chat if you want :D
Twitch.tv/drunkchickentacos
katkikr
katkikr

81 Credits 75 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I'm preparing by not playing Destiny at all, because they removed all useful content for anyone that didn't buy the stinking DLC.
I swear, I've never seen any game ever remove content from previously released portions of the game, just to force people to purchase their next bit of content they felt like releasing.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Ignore
katkikr
katkikr

81 Credits 75 Posts
Now that it has launched, and I see what they have done to those who did not purchase the DLC, my preparation has been to uninstall the game and prepare to try and sell what I have that might be worth anything, in preparation to never have any dealings with bungie again. mass-removing game content to force players to purchase an expensive expansion is just taking things way too far.
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
I personal think this is the best thing the game has done so far. And with the kind of game that Destiny is, it makes logical sense that they did what they did. It is a 10 year game, and will continue to evolve even further, with more dlc, comes more changes. If you choose to quit the game over that, hey more power to ya.
katkikr
katkikr

81 Credits 75 Posts
Vet-I do not agree with you even remotely on this. Removing a majority of the playable content (level wise) to force people to pay almost the full price for a new game to buy DLC labeled as an expansion is a complete breach of consumer trust and is unethical treatment of customers who paid money for a game and DLC in good faith. If you can't see that, then you're blind bud.