Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Ivan Lopez
Ivan Lopez

0 Credits 3 Posts
I need my PSN linked to my account on here, it says i need to have it verified, please help
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
Ivan Lopez said:I need my PSN linked to my account on here, it says i need to have it verified, please help

Please send a PSN message to "Darkened Night" stating who you are and why you are messaging him. Once we have confirmed that you own that particular PSN ID we can get it linked for you.

@Darkened Night
Ivan Lopez
Ivan Lopez

0 Credits 3 Posts
Jennie said:
Ivan Lopez said:I need my PSN linked to my account on here, it says i need to have it verified, please help

Please send a PSN message to "Darkened Night" stating who you are and why you are messaging him. Once we have confirmed that you own that particular PSN ID we can get it linked for you.

@Darkened Night

Thank you for the help
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Ivan Lopez said:
Jennie said:

@Darkened Night

Thank you for the help

I have unlinked your account. Sorry for the delay. Please try to link your PSN again.