Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

sebishor
sebishor

1 Credits 7 Posts
This is going to sound really stupid. :)

I have previously created an account through Facebook which I linked to my PSN account. Then I unlinked the Facebook hoping that will delete the account. Later I created a new account but not through Facebook. It says now that I can't link my PSN ID to it, as it's linked to another account.
So the only viable option I can see now is to delete the account created through Facebook account or at least unlink my PSN account from it.

I don't know if this makes sense, but I do hope it does. If someone who's admin of the DestinyTracker could help me out or point me in the right direction I would very much appreciate it. Thank you very much!
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
sebishor said:

We do not delete accounts as there is no reason to and it causes issues. If you tell us the account name a staff member will unlink it.
sebishor
sebishor

1 Credits 7 Posts
Thank you Hey I'm Swat for your suggestion.

The PSN ID is "sebishor". It should be linked to the DestinyTracker account with the username "sebishor". Right now it's linked to the account which I created through Facebook.

Could you please unlink it from that account?
Thank you very much!
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
sebishor said:Thank you Hey I'm Swat for your suggestion.

The PSN ID is "sebishor". It should be linked to the DestinyTracker account with the username "sebishor". Right now it's linked to the account which I created through Facebook.

Could you please unlink it from that account?
Thank you very much!

Hey there. For security purposes, we require verification via PSN message. If you could, please send a message to "AngryFaceX" on PSN. He will verify with us when he receives it and I will go ahead and unlink your PSN from your old account. Thanks!
sebishor
sebishor

1 Credits 7 Posts
I did as you asked. Thank you.
sebishor
sebishor

1 Credits 7 Posts
Hello again. I tried again to link my PSN ID today, but it still seems to be locked to the other account. Please help me out with this matter. Sorry for being so persistent :) Thank you.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
sebishor said:Hello again. I tried again to link my PSN ID today, but it still seems to be locked to the other account. Please help me out with this matter. Sorry for being so persistent :) Thank you.

Paging @AngryFacex. Did you get a message from the OP by any chance?
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
sebishor said:Hello again. I tried again to link my PSN ID today, but it still seems to be locked to the other account. Please help me out with this matter. Sorry for being so persistent :) Thank you.

Sorry it has taken us so long to get this taken care of. If you could please message "Darkened Night" on PSN with the reason you are messaging him and your user ID on Destinytracker.

@Darkened Night
sebishor
sebishor

1 Credits 7 Posts
Hello Jennie! I just sent a message to Darkenednight. I hope I found the right one. Thank you :)
AngryFacex
AngryFacex

10 Credits 32 Posts
@TheBigL sorry for the late reply, has been a busy week for me with my promotion at work. I have received a message from @sebishor he's good to go.
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
sebishor said:Hello Jennie! I just sent a message to Darkenednight. I hope I found the right one. Thank you :)

Alright you should be able to link your PNS ID now. Let me know if you have any issues.
sebishor
sebishor

1 Credits 7 Posts
I finally managed to link the accounts. Thank you very much for your help. Have a wonderful day!

This thread is closed