Destiny 2 Tracker Network
ammirabile
ammirabile

0 Credits 2 Posts
Guys, sorry if i couldn´t post it here i am new here in DTR.

I just can´t drop artefacts, i just got one in quests with 200 Defence, and that´s it, yesterday i got more than 20 engrams in a strike list with my fireteam and they droped like 5+ artefacts and i don´t drop nothing.
Does anyone is unluck to?

Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
You need level 40 then it's just down to luck. The game is based on a RNG (random number generator) so it's always 50/50 if you get what you want or not.
ammirabile
ammirabile

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:You need level 40 then it's just down to luck. The game is based on a RNG (random number generator) so it's always 50/50 if you get what you want or not.

Hey tks man, but i forgot to put some intel here, i got lvl 40 30 minutes after de release of TTK, since then i got tons of emblems, and i am afraid that i am bugged.
My team mates drop it every time Playing 4 hours a day since the release and no artefacts? That is a ruge lack of luck =/
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
ammirabile said:
Hey Im Swat said:You need level 40 then it's just down to luck. The game is based on a RNG (random number generator) so it's always 50/50 if you get what you want or not.

Hey tks man, but i forgot to put some intel here, i got lvl 40 30 minutes after de release of TTK, since then i got tons of emblems, and i am afraid that i am bugged.
My team mates drop it every time Playing 4 hours a day since the release and no artefacts? That is a ruge lack of luck =/

Since TTK has released, I've only had 2 drop over the last 3 days so I feel your pain. The first one came early, but i didnt get the second one until 2 days later. It's just bad luck. Keep grinding and you'll get it.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
ammirabile said:

You're not bugged, it's just the RNG not being kind to you.