Destiny 2 Tracker Network
GreazyPig
GreazyPig

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hi, I've tried joining regional leaderboard multiple times over the last month or so and I'm still not showing up, I have 4650 grimoire and should appear in the Combined Main Leaderboard as #29 with 4 other players (at least when i posted this).

If there's anything you can do to help me, I would appreciate it alot.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
GreazyPig said:Hi, I've tried joining regional leaderboard multiple times over the last month or so and I'm still not showing up, I have 4650 grimoire and should appear in the Combined Main Leaderboard as #29 with 4 other players (at least when i posted this).

If you dont mind me asking, which regional filters are you setting for yourself?

EDIT: I see you on the NON-regional leaderboards located here: http://destinytracker.com/destiny/leaderboards/all/grimoirescore?grouped=true&page=1
Do you disappear when you enter the region filter you tried to join?
GreazyPig
GreazyPig

0 Credits 3 Posts
TheBigL said:
GreazyPig said:Hi, I've tried joining regional leaderboard multiple times over the last month or so and I'm still not showing up, I have 4650 grimoire and should appear in the Combined Main Leaderboard as #29 with 4 other players (at least when i posted this).

If you dont mind me asking, which regional filters are you setting for yourself?

EDIT: I see you on the NON-regional leaderboards located here: http://destinytracker.com/destiny/leaderboards/all/grimoirescore?grouped=true&page=1

Oh haha yeah I'm on that leaderboard, I think I might have the wrong idea about regional leaderboards :/
Could you explain regional leaderboards please, I assumed they were kind of like the world leaderboard that I wanted to join but I guess by default I'm already on the main leaderboard, sorry about this.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
GreazyPig said:
TheBigL said:

Oh haha yeah I'm on that leaderboard, I think I might have the wrong idea about regional leaderboards :/
Could you explain regional leaderboards please, I assumed they were kind of like the world leaderboard that I wanted to join but I guess by default I'm already on the main leaderboard, sorry about this.

Not a problem! The regional leaderboards allow you to set your location (City, state, country) and then see who ranks where in your area.
If you scroll down, under the "leaderboard type" screen, you will see this:

Hit "join regional leaderboard" set your area, update your stats. After that, you can check who ranks where in your country, state or city.
GreazyPig
GreazyPig

0 Credits 3 Posts
TheBigL said:
GreazyPig said:
TheBigL said:

Not a problem! The regional leaderboards allow you to set your location (City, state, country) and then see who ranks where in your area.
If you scroll down, under the "leaderboard type" screen, you will see this:

Hit "join regional leaderboard" set your area, update your stats. After that, you can check who ranks where in your country, state or city.

Ok thank you