Destiny 2 Tracker Network
vaIantis
vaIantis

3 Credits 3 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I've recently changed my Gamer Tag and tried changing my account settings on a browser on my phone but have obviously made a mistake. I assume that I've created another account with my new GT as the username, therefore I can't change my original account username to my new GT.
I've tried logging in with the new username but have been unsuccessful.
Any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated!
B
B

60 Credits 45 Posts
ManSkyy said:I've recently changed my Gamer Tag and tried changing my account settings on a browser on my phone but have obviously made a mistake. I assume that I've created another account with my new GT as the username, therefore I can't change my original account username to my new GT.

What is your new Gamertag?
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
ManSkyy said:I've recently changed my Gamer Tag and tried changing my account settings on a browser on my phone but have obviously made a mistake. I assume that I've created another account with my new GT as the username, therefore I can't change my original account username to my new GT.

If you could provide us with the new user ID and GT we should be able to get everything moved around. Also, just to verify it is you GT could you please send a message to HTR EasyBake 88 with your current user ID for Halotracker as well as the reason for your message. Thank you.
Shadowz33xbl
Shadowz33xbl

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm also having user account issues. I used to log in with Microsoft account but I now had to register to get access