Destiny 2 Tracker Network
RhippiN
RhippiN

377 Credits 157 Posts
8 Credit(s) Received
The Traveler
The Traveler

30 Credits 198 Posts
This post was promoted to the homepage as news! Congratulations. Reputation points were given to OP for their great post.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Some things to take note of, the Black Spindle functions exactly like the Black Hammer post-nerf, so the weapon will still drain ammo from your reserve (though despite this, it's still incredible).

While you can buy this weapon at 300 attack at the Tower, you can only infuse weapons of the same "type". So you can only perform the infuse trick on Special Weapons. :(
David Collier
David Collier

0 Credits 1 Posts
I am gutted i missed this!
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 251 Posts
There are rumors how to get it anyway - someone told me to start that Mission with lightlevel 240, though it's not the daily heroic.
But I didn't try yet.
Pxlz
Pxlz

0 Credits 1 Posts
crewliii said:There are rumors how to get it anyway - someone told me to start that Mission with lightlevel 240, though it's not the daily heroic.
But I didn't try yet.

I heard that aswell.. So the question still stands.. Have anyone tried to get it even if its not the daily?
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 251 Posts
am I right, ist the daily Mission again today???

Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
@Tnh the confusion comes from this; if you start a mission on hard when it is the daily, it will start as the daily mission anyways.

@crewliii yes it is