Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Rsjohnson236
Rsjohnson236

0 Credits 1 Posts
I posted my time for kings fall raid but i cant find where to to view the leaderboard.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Rsjohnson236 said:I posted my time for kings fall raid but i cant find where to to view the leaderboard.

You must link your PSN ID and/or Xbox LIVE gamertag to appear on the leaderboards. Do that here.

Speed run leaderboards are found here.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Rsjohnson236 said:I posted my time for kings fall raid but i cant find where to to view the leaderboard.

Hey there. In regards to the speedrun leaderboards, I believe we simply forgot to add the Kings Fall raid to that section. I will have to check with @xorth. It was an exciting time and we might have missed it. I will keep you updated.

In regards to the World Record area, I will have to check with @RhippiN, as I think he reviews that area, but I think he might want to wait a little bit on adding Kings Fall to that area. As the raid is more and more accessible than it was upon release, and more and more people are getting higher light levels, it would end up being something he would have to review (video) every other day.