Destiny 2 Tracker Network
SotoTTV
SotoTTV

9 Credits 101 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
═════════════════ A Little About Us ═════════════════

Our motto is 'Where Talent Meets Teamwork.' We bring a unique combination of competitive play and social interaction to every experience across all platforms. Whether you are looking to compete against other teams, learn some new skills in your favorite game, or just find a group of like-minded players, Hybrid Theory has what you need.

Hybrid Theory is devoted to bringing like-minded players together. We welcome players of all levels and play styles, from the casual player to the hardcore gamer. We’re looking for mature players that are friendly as well as competitive. Our goal is to bring players who want to become better, who can take and give criticism, and most importantly, who enjoy Destiny! We want to provide our teams and members the tools to achieve their personal goals that have been set.

═════════════════ What We Are Looking For ═════════════════

Hybrid Theory is looking for players that want more from Destiny. We are devoted to making sure each player has an awesome experience within the community. We don’t just accept everyone, we accept those that fit what we stand for, those who want a community and are willing to help make it better, and those who get along and have chemistry with the players. We are NOT trying to achieve a huge member base, we just want like minded players who want to play together and accomplish something through teamwork. Hybrid Theory - Where Talent Meets Teamwork.

TL;DR

-Tired of playing Solo?

-Want to do Raids?

-Want an actual team for PvP?

-Tired of Randoms leaving Strikes?

-Want an active family of players that actually play?

Join Hybrid Theory - Active, fun, helpful, and NOT a bunch of douches.

Welcome to your new home: Hybrid Theory - Where Talent Meets Teamwork

═════════════════ **What to do Next** ═════════════════

If this sounds like a team you are interested in being a part of, here is what we need to see from you: Fill out the application below
[Hybrid Theory Destiny Application]
After you have applied please send a message on Xbox Live to Ht Thrylos.
SotoTTV
SotoTTV

9 Credits 101 Posts
Playing with new players daily.
Lamedotcom80
Lamedotcom80

0 Credits 2 Posts
I am currently in a clan that is dead and looking for new clan to do epic things with. The following is a few things about me.

RL name: Will
Gamertag: Lamedotcom80
Console: Xbox One
Games playing: Destiny
Time Zone: PST
Time Usually on: Mon - Fri 8Pm to 11 pm, Weekends: Varies
Characters: Hunter, Warlock(main class), Titan(almost raid ready)
Looking for: clan and people to do things in Destiny with (raids, strikes, pvp, and maybe POEs (for YR1 exotics not received))
I Barbearic I
I Barbearic I

0 Credits 18 Posts
hey guys one of the leaders in the hardcore group in our Destiny division looking for some more talented guardians to add to our squad! Join up and come play with us!
I Barbearic I
I Barbearic I

0 Credits 18 Posts
bumpppp
I Barbearic I
I Barbearic I

0 Credits 18 Posts
Bump