Destiny 2 Tracker Network
MaDGaMEZ
MaDGaMEZ

0 Credits 45 Posts
Currently we are 3 clanmates in this newly formed clan.I am the founder and am looking for players that play all parts of the game but are decent at PvP. I will look at stats but its more of do we mesh as a team. Players that are very active I.e. over 15hours a week should apply.

Search Bungie.net for Race of Gods or reply here
Anthony Allyn Alexander
Anthony Allyn Alexander

0 Credits 1 Posts
Im in what do you need?

Madgamez said:Currently we are 3 clanmates in this newly formed clan.I am the founder and am looking for players that play all parts of the game but are decent at PvP. I will look at stats but its more of do we mesh as a team. Players that are very active I.e. over 15hours a week should apply.

Search Bungie.net for Race of Gods or reply here
Kyrpt1k
Kyrpt1k

0 Credits 4 Posts
Exp Gamer new to destiny looking for a clan to roll with.
screwedviasonic
screwedviasonic

0 Credits 4 Posts
I'm, mostly pve but have cleared the light house twice and would like to start stepping up my pvp game, 305 light on 2 characters. Get at me bro
Rokmarr
Rokmarr

0 Credits 1 Posts
My gamertag is Rokmarr. I am a 291 Light Hunter, I have 73 strange coins sitting on my guy, so exotics are coming. I am online all the time so please add me for pve stuff. I don't really have a good pvp weapon yet, so I mostly do it for marks at the moment. Anyway, thanks for the add.
MaDGaMEZ
MaDGaMEZ

0 Credits 45 Posts
Kyrpt1k said:Exp Gamer new to destiny looking for a clan to roll with.

You don't have enough experience in PvP alone, unfortunately.
MaDGaMEZ
MaDGaMEZ

0 Credits 45 Posts
still looking for experienced players.

Check us out if you plan on playing Destiny long term and love this game. We are getting ready for Trials and Raid hardmode. We will keep space limited to 12 very active players. I do check some stats but if you show anything over a 1 k/d in crucible with improvement we will consider you.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1232403
Phantasm333
Phantasm333

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hi I'm looking for a group to join and found your post, lvl 29 Titan, light score is 156 but I only just purchased taken King, I'm 34 years old, this will be my first clan, I'm new to this type of multiplayer but not new to gaming.
Phantasm333
Phantasm333

0 Credits 2 Posts
Ps I started looking because I need a group to take me through Crota's End and became interested in joining a clan the longer I researched how to find a group. If you won't consider me as a member would you at least assist me by taking me through Crota's End? I don't personally know more than 1 other Destiny player and I'm tired of standing around the tower waving at people only to have them misunderstand why I'm trying to get their attention.