Destiny 2 Tracker Network
JAKeaLOT
JAKeaLOT

0 Credits 3 Posts
I am trying to look up which calcified fragments I am missing. When I search with my GamerTag "JAKeaLOT". It shows that I have 0. Also, when looking at crucible stats I see a character that is not mine.

It is my belief that the search is not taking into account case sensitivity. I have the issue when looking for groups too. When you search "jakealot" with out my case of "JAKeaLOT" it will return another user other than myself.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

PS: As a side note do you know if these look ups are character specific or account based? Thanks again.
JAKeaLOT
JAKeaLOT

0 Credits 3 Posts
Looking through the remainder of the site it appears that I am linked to an incorrect GamerTag. None of the stats, vault, etc is my own. Thanks again.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
JAKeaLOT said:Looking through the remainder of the site it appears that I am linked to an incorrect GamerTag. None of the stats, vault, etc is my own. Thanks again.

Can you do me a favor and link me to your bungie.net profile?
JAKeaLOT
JAKeaLOT

0 Credits 3 Posts
https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/4667849
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
JAKeaLOT said:

For the gamertag you've linked to your DestinyTracker account, you've put an 'O' in LOT instead of a 0 (zero). Go here to make the change making sure you hit the blue 'update settings' button.

Post here again once you've done that so we know everything is fixed.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Swat is correct. You linked the wrong account due to that spelling typo. Click that link he posted and you will be in good shape after a few minutes.