Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Tweakbutt
Tweakbutt

0 Credits 4 Posts
Been playing Destiny since launch & looking for an active clan, I Live on the west coast and I'm typically on from 130 pm MST to about 9 or 10 depending on whats going on i work from 4am - 1230 and I'm a fan boy so there's my time lol i got a mic love hanging w people and kicking butt
Hunter - 299
Warlock - Lv 36
Titan - Lv 25

I'm working on these other chars no worries
SpikeTheNoob
SpikeTheNoob

0 Credits 20 Posts
Unrivaled Gaming [uG] is now recruiting new members to join our family!

We are a PS4 and X1 clan, based around our core fundamentals of trust, loyalty, hard work, and sportsmanship. uG was founded not only to compete with the best clans around, but rather strive for excellence to be the very best PS4/X1 team on the network.

uG was created to promote a clean environment to compete in competitive play and public matches. We hold our members to a higher standard when it comes to maturity level, as it is not just any other clan. Our goal is simple; to win every battle we participate in and to win with honor and dignity, all the time, every time. This simple goal has ensured our dominance in this fast paced gaming world.

uG is more then a clan, we are a family.

We are currently looking for more like minded gamers that need a place to call home. If you are a skilled veteran or new to the game, we have a place for you! Come to http://unrivaledgaming.net and check us out, if you feel that we will be a good fit then fill out an application.

We currently support and actively play Destiny, CoD, and Smite. uG will be opening a RB6 division as soon as the game releases.

Thank you for looking and we will see you on the battlefield!
mattysergent
mattysergent

0 Credits 9 Posts
Tweakbutt said:Been playing Destiny since launch & looking for an active clan, I Live on the west coast and I'm typically on from 130 pm MST to about 9 or 10 depending on whats going on i work from 4am - 1230 and I'm a fan boy so there's my time lol i got a mic love hanging w people and kicking butt
Hunter - 299
Warlock - Lv 36
Titan - Lv 25

I'm working on these other chars no worries

Hey man if you haven't found one look up WE JUST PLAY on bungie. Group of vets all west coast you'll have to download the groupme app as that's how we set up events. Once you've applied the link is in the form on bungie
mattysergent
mattysergent

0 Credits 9 Posts
Check us out. Just starting up but have lots of people we play with.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/1286029

You'll have to download the groupme app in order to schedule raids get help ect.

Hope to see you soon.