Destiny 2 Tracker Network
RhippiN
RhippiN

377 Credits 157 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
The Traveler
The Traveler

30 Credits 198 Posts
This post was promoted to the homepage as news! Congratulations. Reputation points were given to OP for their great post.
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Helpful. :)
jrgeek
jrgeek

0 Credits 11 Posts
Mostly helpful. But are you telling us that we weren't supposed to be turning those weapons into the gunsmith? I never kept them, I just turned them in and it gave me some rep.
judyboyRI
judyboyRI

5 Credits 8 Posts
jrgeek said:Mostly helpful. But are you telling us that we weren't supposed to be turning those weapons into the gunsmith? I never kept them, I just turned them in and it gave me some rep.
I turned all 4 of mine in and got this quest. DVALIN item x4. What I'd like to know is how many Guardians had no luck getting WARSATS last night on Earth or Mars? We'd see the same group of Guardians bouncing from area to area on Mars with ONLY "Eliminate the Bleep'in Target" show up in place of the WARSAT. Same on Earth. The Moon proc'ed pretty quickly. We used the Destinypublicevents website and still lacking MARS/EARTH. I think Luke is screwing with us haha!
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
judyboyRI said:
jrgeek said:Mostly helpful. But are you telling us that we weren't supposed to be turning those weapons into the gunsmith? I never kept them, I just turned them in and it gave me some rep.
I turned all 4 of mine in and got this quest. DVALIN item x4. What I'd like to know is how many Guardians had no luck getting WARSATS last night on Earth or Mars? We'd see the same group of Guardians bouncing from area to area on Mars with ONLY "Eliminate the Bleep'in Target" show up in place of the WARSAT. Same on Earth. The Moon proc'ed pretty quickly. We used the Destinypublicevents website and still lacking MARS/EARTH. I think Luke is screwing with us haha!

From what I've seen mentioned in chat, in forums and on the subreddit.. the Mars event is by far the most rare and infuriating. Looking forwards to doing that today. /s
VEN0Mcatharsis
VEN0Mcatharsis

0 Credits 2 Posts
Is it just me, or did it seem like this weapon is (overall) a little disappointing? Didn't they say this thing was going to be a rough equivalent of Gjallarhorn? Its still fun, don't get me wrong.
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
VEN0Mcatharsis said:

I don't recall them (Bungie) ever saying that. Wherever the weapon is good or not is a persons personal opinion.