Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Madgiraffe
Madgiraffe

0 Credits 5 Posts

Hello,

We are looking for dedicated and active guardians who are looking to join a clan/community of like minded individuals in order to boost your gaming experience.

We care currently recruiting for both PvP and PvE elements.

Rules:
1. Must Be Active!
2. Must have a good attitude (No Ragers)
3. 18+ Years of Age
4. Must have reliable internet connection
5. Willing to help others within the clan
6. Must have a working MIC

Leave your PSN ID if you are interested and we will see you on the battle field guardian!
ogtrippleq
ogtrippleq

1 Credits 6 Posts
Are you guys a PVP clan?
Madgiraffe
Madgiraffe

0 Credits 5 Posts
We do PvP but most of us like PvE. However we all play both aspects of the game.
SpectralFringe
SpectralFringe

0 Credits 1 Posts
PSN: Unit_301

A Greenhorn sitting on a 292 titan (i literally started a week and a half ago) , and the other 2 are still leveling. Fast learner with multiple raiding experiences in other games [(wow, tera, swtor) So watching videos about raids isnt anything new] And always willing to group up since being alone is lonely haha
Lostrouz
Lostrouz

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi, are you a UK clan or mixed? whats the main time people play.

Thanks

Lostrouz
Madgiraffe
Madgiraffe

0 Credits 5 Posts
@SpectralFringe we would be glad to have you on board! I will add your PSN after I get out of the office today.

@Lostrouz we are a US based clan and mostly play during the week between 4:30pm - 11:00pm CST and most of the day on the weekends depending on if we are raiding or have other activities planed.
Chadfi
Chadfi

0 Credits 5 Posts
whats up guys, daily PVE player, I PVP during iron banner and I can hold a positive KD but nothing special. looking for mostly a fun active PVE clan for raids quests and you know...someone to shoot the s**t with during boring quest grinds, ive got countless completions for vault and crota and about 4 completions with KF, only 2 characters who are leveled, haven't started building my warlock up since the house but im doing that over the weekend. work a 6-2 job but im always on from 2-10 PST and much more on the weekends. you guys have any recruitment tactics or initations? a trial maybe?
Madgiraffe
Madgiraffe

0 Credits 5 Posts
@Chadfi sure your welcome to join us :) just contact me via PSN Madgi2affe
illwill2020
illwill2020

0 Credits 1 Posts
I need a clan the PS4 name is logicalocean8 I'm at level 26 but still leveling up. I used to be on xbox but switched over experienced in pvp and pve really trying to do raids and nightfalls
Madgiraffe
Madgiraffe

0 Credits 5 Posts
@illwill2020 just send me a PSN msg and we will get you in :)
Cabbagei
Cabbagei

0 Credits 5 Posts
Looking for a clan as well. My name is Cabbagei and i'm about 290 Light ~ Hunter.
Nirvana9832
Nirvana9832

0 Credits 4 Posts
Generally what time do Raids happen in your clan? I work Graveyard shift in the CST Timezone, I'm seeking 9am Raid time frames.
Outy08
Outy08

0 Credits 1 Posts
PSN: Outy08

Enjoy pvp, love pve and the hunt for exotics. 301 Hunter with mic.