Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Species
Species

0 Credits 1 Posts
A few days ago I swapped my tag with another account.
My old tag was eEncounter and I had almost a full year of stats on that account.
However I swapped the tag name with another account I had that had a few hours played on Destiny. This tag is "Species".
However, it will not refresh my current stats to Species. It still is showing Species OLD stats, which is only like 16 kills in PVP... lol
It IS showing my 3 characters stats, however, and it's also showing species OLD account character stats. So I have 4 guardians characters linked to this account if you look at my stats... However the total stats still show the old tags.

Any help?
Runswithduck
Runswithduck

12 Credits 32 Posts
pretty much what happened is you account with DTR recognizes your old GT still, the only way you can fix it with out a admin is to unlink your account with your xbox than re-link it with your xbox. this should update all your new stats
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Runswithduck said:

There is no need for staff (including administrators) to do this for him or anyone else as they can do it themselves.

This thread was posted two days ago and received no reply/help because the OP solved the issue on his/her own.
Runswithduck
Runswithduck

12 Credits 32 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Runswithduck said:

1. He doesn't need staff to do this, he can do this himself.
2. This was posted two days ago and received no reply because he sorted it out for himself.

1. I gave him the option to do it with out staffs help if you would of continued to read.
2. Just because it was posted 2 days ago does not mean it was fixed that's why I tried to help, if the problem has not yet been resolved.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Runswithduck said:

His problem was his GT was still his old. When I seen this posted on the day of post, he had fixed it by adding his new tag so yeah, his issue has been solved.

Runswithduck
Runswithduck

12 Credits 32 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Runswithduck said:

His problem was his GT was still his old. When I seen this posted on the day of post, he had fixed it by adding his new tag so yeah, his issue has been solved.

ok didn't know it was solved, you know what would be cool on the site something that showed when questions were answered, or when conversations were closed.