Destiny 2 Tracker Network
#help 
DinoLikPuu
DinoLikPuu

0 Credits 5 Posts
Please help no matter how many times I try and follow the correct steps I can never seem to get in the regional leaderboards can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong......
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
DinoLikPuu said:

Are you going here and hitting the green save button after setting your local? Also, make sure you update your stats once you've done that.

If you've done all of the above recently, it could take up to 24 hours for you to appear on the leaderboard.
DinoLikPuu
DinoLikPuu

0 Credits 5 Posts
Yes I always press save when signing up for the regional leaderboard I do that then reset my stats and I never appear
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
DinoLikPuu said:

How long have you been trying to do this? If just today, come back tomorrow and see if you're there.
Emu2409
Emu2409

0 Credits 1 Posts
Ok but I started yesterday morning and I tried all day yesterday so yeh I'm pretty sure it won't and I'm just doomed to never be top 100 mayhem rumble true skill
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Emu2409 said:

Why did you create another account? You only need one. Your account won't be bugged but I'm not staff so I cannot help further. I will tag some staff members and they will get back to you when they can (might be tomorrow).

@TheBigL @Jennie @The Darkened Night
DinoLikPuu
DinoLikPuu

0 Credits 5 Posts
Ok please do because this is getting annoying this should just be an easy thing lol
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
DinoLikPuu said:Ok please do because this is getting annoying this should just be an easy thing lol

Is there anyway you can provide the region you are supposed to be showing up on?
DinoLikPuu
DinoLikPuu

0 Credits 5 Posts
i am supposed to be showing up on Australia, Victoria ,Kerang
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
DinoLikPuu said:i am supposed to be showing up on Australia, Victoria ,Kerang

You Xbox Gamertag NewbornDinosaur is showing as #2 for the region you stated. So it appears you are showing up on the Regional Leaderboard