Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Finite Regret
Finite Regret

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hi there.

I'm trying to link my PSN (FiniteRegret) to my account. But it says it's already linked:

"Unable to link the XBL PSN Id to your account. FiniteRegret is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the PSN Id or if you own FiniteRegret, login and remove your PSN Id and then add it to this one."

I do own it. To the best of my knowledge this is my only DT account. Please help.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Please send a message on PSN to 'DarkenedNight' to verify that you own that account.

Once you've done that, DarkenedNight will unlink the incorrectly linked account.
LiLRandR
LiLRandR

0 Credits 1 Posts
How do I send myself a message on the PSN?
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
donluv3333 said:

If you're having the same issue as the creator of this thread, please send a PSN message to 'DarkenedNight' stating who you are and why you're sending the message.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
donluv3333 said:How do I send myself a message on the PSN?

I'm not positive as I don't have a PS3/4 but I think you have to add the person as a friend or something. Perhaps @AngryFacex or @Darkened Night can clear that up for us?
AngryFacex
AngryFacex

10 Credits 32 Posts
Well you can't send yourself a message or add yourself as a friend on PSN as I have tried this :[ . However you don't have to add someone as a friend to message them. You can simply search for some one when you start a new message. However if Night hasn't gotten this taken care of feel free to send me a message to verify you own the PSN ID :D
Finite Regret
Finite Regret

0 Credits 4 Posts
Well that plan didn't help OP anyway.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Finite Regret said:Well that plan didn't help OP anyway.

Did you send a message to 'DarkenedNight'? If you don't do that, we won't remove the incorrectly linked account
Finite Regret
Finite Regret

0 Credits 4 Posts
Yes. Twice. I will send another I guess.

My PSN is FiniteRegret (NO SPACE), and there are two accounts here on DTR: Finite Regret (SPACE) and FiniteRegret (NO SPACE). I don't know how that happened. The account WITH the space is linked to my gmail. The account without the space is linked to my PSN. I don't know the password to that account. That account is not link to any of my emails (tried them all). Hence I cannot 'retrieve password'. I have also tried to contact @htr_xnorth on Twitter.

I am quite frustrated.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Finite Regret said:

I'll get the staff's attention, sorry about that! Xorth (site owner) doesn't check his twitter often and he's often busy with stuff (site management, server issues, family, work, etc) so he isn't the best person to contact first.

For the time being, send a message to 'AngryFacex' instead since DarkenedNight seems to be busy. Once again, sorry about the issues you've been having.

@TheBigL @DarkenedNight
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Finite Regret said:Yes. Twice. I will send another I guess.

My PSN is FiniteRegret (NO SPACE), and there are two accounts here on DTR: Finite Regret (SPACE) and FiniteRegret (NO SPACE). I don't know how that happened. The account WITH the space is linked to my gmail. The account without the space is linked to my PSN. I don't know the password to that account. That account is not link to any of my emails (tried them all). Hence I cannot 'retrieve password'. I have also tried to contact @htr_xnorth on Twitter.

I am quite frustrated.

Hmm. That sounds like an issue that may have happened when we added the external log-in system. But regardless, like Swat said, please send a message this time around to "AngryFaceX." He will be able to verify that you sent it and own the account. Darkened Night is primarily an Xbox player and he uses the PSN ID for this purpose. I'm guessing he didn't get notification of the message or something along those lines. Rest assured, we will get this cleared up.
AngryFacex
AngryFacex

10 Credits 32 Posts
I shall be waiting for the message :] I'll let you guys know when I receive a message.
Finite Regret
Finite Regret

0 Credits 4 Posts
htr_north helped me fix it earlier today, all is well now! Thanks all
AngryFacex
AngryFacex

10 Credits 32 Posts
Awesome! Sorry it took a little bit thanks for the patience!

This thread is closed