As the title suggests I'm looking for a clan/friends that don't take the game or themselves too seriously and would place having fun over a flawless victory anytime.
I need a a fireteam that understands that I'm a 37yo male who's never had the energy or time due to real life commitments to organise and complete a raid and has an average of just .50 K/D in the crucible. I'm not looking to be at the top of the leader board, but I am looking to improve those stats with good communication and teamwork, I'm a particular fan of Iron Banner and would love to try the trials.
Hello!! My name is Ba2210 and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We're not like other clans, we encourage a fun, organized friendly community, forum based, game nights, tourneys, friendly atmosphere, always someone to team up with but we break our community into Battalions (by game: Destiny, Halo, Call of Duty, BF4) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any DGC members! You'll need a mic and daily access to the forums in order to join.
We offer the following for members:
Graphics Team, Podcast Team, Event Team, Competition Teams, , and others!
We always rank in the Top 3 Clans of Top100clans.com.
So if you are interested in being part of this GREAT COMMUNITY come join us.
How to join Dissension Gaming?
1) Visit website: Dissension Gaming (www.dgcgaming.net)
2) Create account for Forums (Put ba2210 as referrer)
3) Read this thread: Apply to Join Here
4) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game battalions of your choice.
5) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on how to get in the group, and onto the Brigade list.
6) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people (add them on xbox), and start gaming!
Let Know if you have any questions