Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Optionals
Optionals

0 Credits 3 Posts
Apologies for the ambiguity in the title - however is there a way to check where exactly our rank sits a midst the total amount of players?
For example:
Rank 500 in Regional Leaderboards for Australia. But how many players in total are in there in that region?
Rank 'x' for any of the other statistics outside of regional leaderboards. How many Destiny players are there in total?
I hope this makes sense! Very sorry if it's already been asked about before.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Check the regional leaderboard for that area. Only people whom have set their local will show up on regional leaderboards.

We don't have every single Destiny player in our database as players have to be added manually.
Optionals
Optionals

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Check the regional leaderboard for that area. Only people whom have set their local will show up on regional leaderboards.

We don't have every single Destiny player in our database as players have to be added manually.

Cheers for the response! That's understandable. Would just be nice to see where it's placing people in relation to how many players are on the database, not as a whole.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Optionals said:
Hey Im Swat said:Check the regional leaderboard for that area. Only people whom have set their local will show up on regional leaderboards.

We don't have every single Destiny player in our database as players have to be added manually.

Cheers for the response! That's understandable. Would just be nice to see where it's placing people in relation to how many players are on the database, not as a whole.


I like that idea. Something like Rank: 5/451 for instance?
Optionals
Optionals

0 Credits 3 Posts
TheBigL said:
Optionals said:
Hey Im Swat said:Check the regional leaderboard for that area. Only people whom have set their local will show up on regional leaderboards.

We don't have every single Destiny player in our database as players have to be added manually.

Cheers for the response! That's understandable. Would just be nice to see where it's placing people in relation to how many players are on the database, not as a whole.


I like that idea. Something like Rank: 5/451 for instance?

Precisely that! I just feel that it would be neat to get an idea of where people sit amongst the rest of the database.