Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Spawar3
Spawar3

0 Credits 13 Posts
Hey were a small tight nit clan that's on every day/night and were lf 2 more players ready for hardmode. We run pvp in all its glory too. We range from 307-309 light. Were pretty chill and typically fuck shit up. Finally, most of us are active dads and from time to time have to take five minutes for kiddos.
DocHollidayxx86
DocHollidayxx86

0 Credits 2 Posts
Spaware XRG said:Hey were a small tight nit clan that's on every day/night and were lf 2 more players ready for hardmode. We run pvp in all its glory too. We range from 307-309 light. Were pretty chill and typically fuck shit up. Finally, most of us are active dads and from time to time have to take five minutes for kiddos.

Do you still have any open spots? I am looking for a clan to join myself. I mainly do PvE content and sometimes will step into the Crucible. I have all three classes over 300 but my 306 Defender Titan is by far my favorite to play as. I am 29 years old and very laid back. Looking for a good group of guys that want to run the raid content with on a weekly basis. My Xbox GT is DocHollidayxx86. Let me know!