Destiny 2 Tracker Network
#Help 
Sir SNO0PY
Sir SNO0PY

5 Credits 3 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I recently changed my gamertag and when I try and view my stats (on my clan's page) it has my old GT and reads: error loading stats. What can I do to update this?
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Sir SNO0PY said:I recently changed my gamertag and when I try and view my stats (on my clan's page) it has my old GT and reads: error loading stats. What can I do to update this?

Please login to bungie and go to your clan, make sure you show up there.
Sir SNO0PY
Sir SNO0PY

5 Credits 3 Posts
Hi there,

Yup! Everything is good on Bungie.net. Not exactly sure what the issue is.
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Sir SNO0PY said:

Is everything set to public view? If not, that's what the issue is.
Sir SNO0PY
Sir SNO0PY

5 Credits 3 Posts
I have everything public. Still says my tag is SN00PY P and right under that (in small gray writing) it reads Sir SNO0PY (what it is supposed to be), but notes: error loading stats. When I click on it, it says my tag doesn't exist, which is true because I changed it. Just can't get it to what it supposed to be.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Sir SNO0PY said:I have everything public. Still says my tag is SN00PY P and right under that (in small gray writing) it reads Sir SNO0PY (what it is supposed to be), but notes: error loading stats. When I click on it, it says my tag doesn't exist, which is true because I changed it. Just can't get it to what it supposed to be.

Everything that you have control over appears to be correct. For some reason, the Clan stats page isn't recognizing your change of gamertag. I will have to get @xorth in on this. Xorth, this is the clan page for you to reference: http://destinytracker.com/clans/574016/light-bending-junkies
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Sir SNO0PY said:I recently changed my gamertag and when I try and view my stats (on my clan's page) it has my old GT and reads: error loading stats. What can I do to update this?

This still isn't fixed. I still cant find you on bungie.
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
xorth said:

@xorth Here's his profile.
Mal027
Mal027

0 Credits 3 Posts
A clan mate recently changed her Gamertag, and like Sir Snoopy it has not updated on Destiny Tracker! It was CriesKiya beforehand, and she changed it to Kiyannepeppers. This site still tries to read it as CriesKiya, which isn't a thing anymore. I verified that her Gamertag and User Profile are both Kiyannepeppers on Bungie's website, both linked to the website and the clan.

http://destinytracker.com/clans/544639/shattered-vault > Our clan list on your site (referencing the Error)

Is there any way I can fix this?

Mal
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Sir SNO0PY said:I have everything public. Still says my tag is SN00PY P and right under that (in small gray writing) it reads Sir SNO0PY (what it is supposed to be), but notes: error loading stats. When I click on it, it says my tag doesn't exist, which is true because I changed it. Just can't get it to what it supposed to be.

@Sir SNO0PY and @Mal027

I have spent a ton of time on this lol. I have verified, the bungie api is still pointing me to your old gamertag. I have raised the issue w/ bungie and I will monitor their thread for a response. At this time, I cannot fix it. IF you are willing, you could try to leave your clan and re-join, see if that fixes it? If so, could you let me know?

Thanks.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Mal027 said:A clan mate recently changed her Gamertag, and like Sir Snoopy it has not updated on Destiny Tracker! It was CriesKiya beforehand, and she changed it to Kiyannepeppers. This site still tries to read it as CriesKiya, which isn't a thing anymore. I verified that her Gamertag and User Profile are both Kiyannepeppers on Bungie's website, both linked to the website and the clan.

http://destinytracker.com/clans/544639/shattered-vault > Our clan list on your site (referencing the Error)

Is there any way I can fix this?

Mal

Bungie replied. You must go login into bungie.net
Mal027
Mal027

0 Credits 3 Posts
Thank you! I will take a look at this later on today!
Mal027
Mal027

0 Credits 3 Posts
It took me a day to find this forum post LOL. Everything is fixed! Got her to sign in on Bungie and it refreshed. Stats are now being displayed. Thanks for the help! :)