Destiny 2 Tracker Network
benigndarkness
benigndarkness

5 Credits 3 Posts
I play Destiny on both Xbox One and PS4. I mainly play on Xbox One. My Destiny Tracker ID, Xbox Live GT, and PSN ID are all benigndarkness. On some pages, I can get my Xbox One information, but on most, all I can see are my PS4 stats. Is there some easy way to switch back and forth that I am not seeing?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
benigndarkness said:I play Destiny on both Xbox One and PS4. I mainly play on Xbox One. My Destiny Tracker ID, Xbox Live GT, and PSN ID are all benigndarkness. On some pages, I can get my Xbox One information, but on most, all I can see are my PS4 stats. Is there some easy way to switch back and forth that I am not seeing?

The best way is to go to your public profile page found here http://destinytracker.com/u/benigndarkness and click on the system you want to view. To easily find this page, click on your name in the top right hand corner of the screen to reveal the drop down menu, then click "public profile."

I dont think we anticipated so many cross platform gamers when we made the stats pages. I'll let @xorth know that we should add some sort of tab to be able to switch back and forth on the overview page. Hope this helps you out!
benigndarkness
benigndarkness

5 Credits 3 Posts
TheBigL said:
benigndarkness said:I play Destiny on both Xbox One and PS4. I mainly play on Xbox One. My Destiny Tracker ID, Xbox Live GT, and PSN ID are all benigndarkness. On some pages, I can get my Xbox One information, but on most, all I can see are my PS4 stats. Is there some easy way to switch back and forth that I am not seeing?

The best way is to go to your public profile page found here http://destinytracker.com/u/benigndarkness and click on the system you want to view. To easily find this page, click on your name in the top right hand corner of the screen to reveal the drop down menu, then click "public profile."

I dont think we anticipated so many cross platform gamers when we made the stats pages. I'll let @xorth know that we should add some sort of tab to be able to switch back and forth on the overview page. Hope this helps you out!

Yeah, that will let me see the main information, but as soon as I go to any other section (for instance Grimoire tracking to see what I am missing on Xbox One), it defaults to PlayStation stats. I think I figured out a way, but it doesn't always work. If I search for myself on Xbox, I can look at the stats, but I have to make sure I don't click under my account information, just under the general info for the user I searched for (myself).

Edit: Also wanted to say thanks!
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Jusy an FYI; you may not see any changes for a bit as Xorth (site owner/creator) is busy with our mother site, HaloTracker.com.
benigndarkness
benigndarkness

5 Credits 3 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
That's fine! haha. I may start using Halo Tracker too, haha...at least no PSN/Xbox crossover issues for Halo, haha!
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
benigndarkness said:That's fine! haha. I may start using Halo Tracker too, haha...at least no PSN/Xbox crossover issues for Halo, haha!

Hello! Thanks for supporting the site! I'm having a bit of trouble understanding the issue. Is that your main menu links are bad, or that while your using the actual pages, it flips you back and forth? Apologizes for my delayed response.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
benigndarkness said:

Bump. Xorth responded. If this is still an issue, let us know! Thanks!