Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

Boss V Castell
Boss V Castell

0 Credits 1 Posts
Im sorry i spammed I did not realize i could get banned for this i wont do it again
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Boss V Castell said:Im sorry i spammed I did not realize i could get banned for

No offence but, you must be really stupid if you seriously think spamming acceptable.Next time, DON'T spam as there is a PAUSE button, limit your posts to at least one every 30 seconds or later.

I'll tag some members of staff and get them to look into this.

@Jennie @TheBigL @Sengir79
Fused Sniper02
Fused Sniper02

0 Credits 1 Posts
I sent three msgs in a row a few different times. I dod this because the chat box is unbelievable hard to manage on a mobile device. There are to many postto fast and back scrolling in hard do to thw small chat window. Im not saying "spamming" if that is what you want to call it, is okay but it was most defiantly the easier of the options at hand to allow other people to see my msg. I do apologize and i will make sure i leave atleast 30 senconds between my posts. I hope i may become unbanned due to my corrective action i will be taking. Thank you
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Fused Sniper02 said:

The bot bans you if you post every 1-3seconds, limit your posts to one every 30 seconds as a pause button can be found above the chat. I will tag some staff members and get them to look into this

@Jennie @TheBigL
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
Boss V Castell said:Im sorry i spammed I did not realize i could get banned for this i wont do it again

You have been unbanned. As Swat stated above please limit your posts in the LFG Chat to at least every 30 seconds and use the pause feature if you need to.

This thread is closed