Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

ByArza
ByArza

0 Credits 3 Posts
Well I posted a few times in a row and I got banned from chat..
I get I spammed a little bit, but I think a perm ban from chat is uncalled for..completely uncalled for :\ now I can't even get a team together...I use DTR, it would be nice if you could unban me before tuesday(reset for destiny) so I can get my nightfalls and raida done, thank you, im hoping someone gets back to me soon on this, im a little annoyed cause it took us 20minutes to find 1 person for a raid :\
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
ByArza said:
I get I spammed a little bit, but I think a perm ban from chat is uncalled for..\

The bot banns you if you're posting every 1-3 seconds so yes it is justified. In the furutre, limit your posts to one every 30 seconds or later as there is a pause button above the chat.

As I'm not staff, I cannot unban but I will tag some staff members who will look into this.

@Jennie @TheBigL @Sengir79
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
ignore...
ByArza
ByArza

0 Credits 3 Posts
Well it was @Xorth who banned me...I know I was posting a few times in a row but its hard to get anyone to see a single post with so many people posting at one time, not to mention the people who post useless stuff that doesn't relate to the game at all :\ like i'd like to be unbanned before tuesday so I can get groups together and do all my weekly stuff, just have to keep in mind about how much I post, but thank you for tagging those staff :) means alot bro
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
ByArza said:

Xorth is the bot and it doesn't matter if there's a fuck ton of people in the chat, that's what the pause button is for. Continue to spam in the future and your ban may become permanent and may extend to other areas.

As I said earlier, I'm not staff so I cannot do anything about this. Staff will unban you when they can as life always comes first. Their DestinyTracke duties are all done in their free time, unpaid.
ByArza
ByArza

0 Credits 3 Posts
Alright well thank you for that, and well I don't really go into it all to much to know theres a pause button so that helps me out a bit, learn something new everyday as they say
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
ByArza said:Alright well thank you for that, and well I don't really go into it all to much to know theres a pause button so that helps me out a bit, learn something new everyday as they say

I've replied to your PM and you have been unbanned.

This thread is closed