Destiny 2 Tracker Network
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 242 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received

Here's a few interesting things about Destiny that maybe you missed or didn't know about.

• The shader 18327946 - 64703388

If you enter the numbers into a standard rgb colour palette, you will end up with blue and yellow, which are the colours the shader produces when you apply it.

Furthermore, if you input the numbers into a GPS system with longitude 18.327946 and latitude 64.703388 you will end up in Sweden which has only blue and yellow on its flag

• How do Minotaurs still pursue you after you blow their heads off?

So how do they still know where to go when you take their heads off? Well it appears that Minotaurs have 3 eyes, one on their head and one on either side of their chest. So taking their head off merely reduces them to stereo vision

• A watery grave

Did you know it's possible to shoot yourself to death? Under normal circumstances this is impossible, but if you are standing in water you can look down and shoot whichever parts of you are submerged and you will take damage from your own fire and be able to kill yourself. Go ahead and try it.

• Exo names are more than just a number...

If you look around the Tower or Reef you will notice that all Exos have a number in their names. this is more than just a number, it actually represents how many times an Exo has had their memory wiped and reset.

If you stand by Banshee-44 you may hear him say

"How many times has my system been wiped? 41, 42... 43?"

This would suggest that he has been wiped 43 times and is now in his 44th incarnation, hence the 44 suffix in his name.

• Ship storage

Did you know that if you are quick enough you can watch your ship being stored in the Tower's hangar bay? Simply sprint to the the hangar bay immediately after you spawn in the Tower and if you're quick enough you will arrive just in time to see your ship land and be taken down to storage.

The Traveler
The Traveler

30 Credits 198 Posts
This post was promoted to the homepage as news! Congratulations. Reputation points were given to OP for their great post.
WhoisCheerzy
WhoisCheerzy

0 Credits 1 Posts
That's awkward. I knew about all of these.
GavelGaffle
GavelGaffle

6 Credits 14 Posts
A good fun post but... its dated information as a few months ago they patched the shooting your foot in water thing. That no longer works.
SgtsPepper11
SgtsPepper11

0 Credits 1 Posts
This was all mentioned in a video like... around the time TDB dropped? Sometime around there. Anyway, it's not news in any form.
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
SgtsPepper11 said:

It's news if you never knew this stuff which would be a lot people.
GavelGaffle
GavelGaffle

6 Credits 14 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
SgtsPepper11 said:

It's news if you never knew this stuff which would be a lot people.

Reposting something from a year ago is fine as there are tons of new players that won't know this stuff. The problem is that one of the 5 things in this list has been patched within the last year and is no longer true.
DAawesomeUnicorn
DAawesomeUnicorn

0 Credits 1 Posts
Really interesting post! Especially the shader, I had thought it was just a random assortment of numbers with no meaning.
Haplomega
Haplomega

0 Credits 4 Posts
GavelGaffle said:A good fun post but... its dated information as a few months ago they patched the shooting your foot in water thing. That no longer works.
Now it only works if you are standing in a corpse. i.e. if you kill a cabal and stand in it, crouch down and shoot yourself.
MMA
MMA

1 Credits 6 Posts
I Knew Them All But I Also Have 2000 hours in destiny. lol