Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

J4VX
J4VX

0 Credits 4 Posts
Dear admins or whoever in charge

I was banned by accident, i have used my android tablet and it lags really bad and somehow it spammed couple of lines together and i got banned, i didn't mean to do this, and i have been a loyal member for a year or so, kindly unban me please because i didn't do anything!

regards
AJ

Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
This is the second time in less than a day you've been banned for spamming so I wouldn't dare call this an 'accident'.

I'm not staff so I cannot remove the ban but I will tag them so they see this.

Oh and it doesn't matter if you're a supporter, you get the same treament as everyone else. Donated and received a ban? Tough shit.

@Jennie @TheBigL
J4VX
J4VX

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:This is the second time in less than a day you've been banned for spamming so I wouldn't dare call this an 'accident'.

I'm not staff so I cannot remove the ban but I will tag them so they see this.

Oh and it doesn't matter if you're a supporter, you get the same treament as everyone else. Donated and received a ban? Tough shit.

Thank you you so much for your help! - i understand more clearly now
@Jennie @TheBigL
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
J4VX said:Dear admins or whoever in charge

I was banned by accident, i have used my android tablet and it lags really bad and somehow it spammed couple of lines together and i got banned, i didn't mean to do this, and i have been a loyal member for a year or so, kindly unban me please because i didn't do anything!

regards
AJ

Looks like someone already took care of the unbanning. If you are still having issues clear cache and cookies on your browser. Also, as Swat stated above supporter status or not the spam bans are automated. Keep your posts in limited to at least 30 seconds apart to avoid a ban in the future.

This thread is closed