Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Puertorocgrip
Puertorocgrip

0 Credits 5 Posts
TMW
Tyrions Moon Wizards has open their doors in search for active, experience, mature Xbox One players 21+ age to fill in their final roster. We are a tight group which have made life long friendships playing a game we all love. We are all here to help and have a blast playing all the content available in Destiny! No room for ego's in this clan. Must have a sense of humor to survive our party chats. For more information private message

GT: GlobalAbyss
GT: Puertorocgrip
GT: Cookiem0nster63
GT: SuchConbo
GT: THEMASTA21090
GT: Obi Ron Zenobi

*if you don't get a respond, send a msg to another GT. We all have full time jobs and may not be able to answer our msg. Thanks

#Recruitment #MooN

About Us

1. We all have full time jobs Mon-Fri. Half east and west coast time players. We're diverse group, ranging from Military Veterans to Canadian Mounties. So all is welcome to join our Super Trail Mix of the World.

2. We like drinking a couple brewski's (Not required but Friday nights get interesting)

3. We may swear on occasion (RNG and Cryptarch to blame)

4. We all have GF's/Wifes/Kids who hate the game and grind us for playing to much (Join the club)

5. Log once a day to do daily heroics

6. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday for raiding. (One of us is always on everyday of the week though)

7. We have both male and female members so be respectful

8. 14+ ACTIVE Members

9. We help each other

10. Have Fun!!!
Sgt Niko Pain
Sgt Niko Pain

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey im very very interested! you guys sound exactly like a team id fit in why?

because point 1 (life sucks - Eastern Canadian here, not a mounty tho)

because point 2 (i love drinking beer)

because point 3 (rng has been ok to me)

because POINT 4 (HAVE YOU FOUND THE MAGIC TO MAKE THIS STOP!?!)

I play Monday, tuesday and friday from 6 - 11 eastern and saturday from 4 - 11 eastern and sunday on odd occasion.

Puertorocgrip
Puertorocgrip

0 Credits 5 Posts
Niko
Awesome, all we require is you run a reset to reset with us, make sure we all connect. We will run multiple raids so we will get a feel. Add me on GT and others and we go from there. I'm on the East Coast so I'm usually on by 7pm. We see you then.
Puertorocgrip
Puertorocgrip

0 Credits 5 Posts
Niko
Awesome, all we require is you run a reset to reset with us, make sure we all connect. We will run multiple raids so we will get a feel. Add me on GT and others and we go from there. I'm on the East Coast so I'm usually on by 7pm. We see you then.
Sgt Niko Pain
Sgt Niko Pain

0 Credits 2 Posts
Awesome dude. ill be on at 530 tonight so we can go from there

Any chance you guys doing HM raid tonight. Since it is reset day we can start today! yipeee kay yeh mutha fucka :) (sry i swear a lot)
Puertorocgrip
Puertorocgrip

0 Credits 5 Posts
We should have mutilple groups doing raid. So we see, when it comes to swearing, it's all good, 5yrs in the Infantry and "shit or fuck" is the start of every one of my conversation. We get together and talk more then. Later Niko