Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Preston King
Preston King

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hey Everyone! 1st post and of course it's a complaint :/

Just need to unlink my Xbox account and use the exact same name for PSN. I have never had a Destiny account on Xbox (nor do I own one anymore). Contact me for anything further
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Preston King said:

You don't have anything linked to your account. Go here to link a gaming account.

Oh and your post is more of a request for assistance than a complaint. :)
Preston King
Preston King

0 Credits 4 Posts
"Unable to link the XBL PSN Id to your account. OhSnapItzKing is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the PSN Id or if you own OhSnapItzKing, login and remove your PSN Id and then add it to this one."

I got this instead. I had my Xbox account linked so I "unlinked" it by deleting it but still getting this message when I try to type OhSnapItzKing into my PSN slot. Thanks for the quick reply!

-Snap
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Preston King said:

You will need to send a PSN message to 'DarkendNight' to verify that you own the account you're trying to link. When sending the message, please state your DestinyTracker.com username and why you're sending the message.

If you don't do the above, staff will not unlink it. Best of luck.

@DarkenedNight
Preston King
Preston King

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Preston King said:

You will need to send a PSN message to 'DarkendNight' to verify that you own the account you're trying to link. When sending the message, please state your DestinyTracker.com username and why you're sending the message.

@DarkenedNight

So just message this guy on PSN or is there a message system? Sorry :/
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Preston King said:

Message him (DarkenedNight) on Playstation Network using the account you wish to be unlinked. Darkened Night will then unlink the account and post in this thread.

He may not be available at the current time so if he doesn't respond, don't worry he'll read it and get round to doing that when he can.
B
B

60 Credits 45 Posts
Preston King said:
Hey Im Swat said:
Preston King said:

@DarkenedNight

So just message this guy on PSN or is there a message system? Sorry :/

Try messaging AngryFacex on PSN too. He may reply before DarkenedNight.

@AngryFacex
AngryFacex
AngryFacex

10 Credits 32 Posts
Feel free to shoot me a message in case DarkenedNight doesn't get to it. Have not seen him around in the chat lately. Just let me know you're verifying your PSN ID, it's just so that we know it's really you.
Preston King
Preston King

0 Credits 4 Posts
AngryFacex said:Feel free to shoot me a message in case DarkenedNight doesn't get to it. Have not seen him around in the chat lately. Just let me know you're verifying your PSN ID, it's just so that we know it's really you.

ya i sent him something but no good. Whats your PSN?