Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Sharpshin
Sharpshin

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm a returning player (started day one, stopped shortly before first DLC), and would like to join a clan with the aim of having a regular raiding group.

ABOUT ME
I'm 31, dislike walks on the beach, love long conversations about avoiding work, and I won't shed on the furniture. I'm based in the central time zone, and keep pretty normal office hours (7am - 5pm), so my play time is generally limited to the evenings and occasionally weekends. My primary character is a Hunter (Nightstalker) that I'm building as an orb generator, current light level is 293 but hoping to hit 300 this weekend. I also have a Titan and Warlock lagging behind 27/33 respectively, and plan on getting them up to raiding level after my Hunter is comfortably geared.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
Love in all the wrong places... Aside from that I would prefer a small clan with, made up primarily of adult gamers. If I can't discuss how awesome Back to the Future is with you, without explaining the 80's, we're going to have issues. As to schedules, I would like a group that runs weekday evenings, preferably in the 6pm-11pm CST range, any later and I start to get loopy and can't be held accountable for my own actions, but I don't mind running late for "one" more shot at the last boss for the seven more times it takes.

I want to raid with you, do you want to raid with me?

[ ] YES
[ ] NO
Runswithduck
Runswithduck

12 Credits 32 Posts
it wont let me click on the yes button:( Well if your on PS4, we have about 7 of us that are on every night were all on pac/cen time zone. were all between the ages of 25 and 35. we run the raid both on hard and norm 3-5 times a week depending on how many times it takes to run every one through them. Were not much of pvpers but we still play it. We just got one of our boys though the hard raid and he was a 293. I also hate the beach to many people there and I keep getting sand in the wrong places. we more play for fun than anything not to serious but we still get it done. you can hit me up name same as psn. our clan name is wildcard
Blackbehr
Blackbehr

0 Credits 3 Posts
Project Blitzkrieg is a fresh Raiding and PvP clan made up of a few close friends. Our aspirations are to build up to a respectable 30-50 clan mates, with someone always online and available to do dailies/PvP together. Raid progression is a popular thing among the few of us online, but the problem right now is that we need more members. Provided we meet the goals we have set, scheduled raids would become a weekly thing.

All of us are currently in the 20-30 year range living in the central and east U.S.A. and have played Destiny since it's conception. We particularly focus on min/maxing and theory-crafting. Tactical analysis of PvP maps add a more in-depth approach to our gameplay and playstyles.

If you're interested, I am running a Sunday normal raid on King's Fall and would welcome you to join us. If you're not available Sunday, we could work something out for Monday as well. Message/add Blackbehr for any additional information!
juz571
juz571

0 Credits 3 Posts
Check out our clan page and request to join. HTTPS://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1070219
Spikethenewb
Spikethenewb

0 Credits 5 Posts
Unrivaled Gaming [uG] is now recruiting new members to join our family!

We are a PS4 and X1 clan, based around our core fundamentals of trust, loyalty, hard work, and sportsmanship. uG was founded not only to compete with the best clans around, but rather strive for excellence to be the very best PS4/X1 team on the network.

uG was created to promote a clean environment to compete in competitive play and public matches. We hold our members to a higher standard when it comes to maturity level, as it is not just any other clan. Our goal is simple; to win every battle we participate in and to win with honor and dignity, all the time, every time. This simple goal has ensured our dominance in this fast paced gaming world.

uG is more then a clan, we are a family.

We are currently looking for more like minded gamers that need a place to call home. If you are a skilled veteran or new to the game, we have a place for you! Come to http://www.unrivaledgaming.net and check us out, if you feel that we will be a good fit then fill out an application.

Bungie.net group page PS4: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1262705
Bungie.net group page XB1: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/1265331

We currently support and actively play Destiny, CoD, and Smite. uG will be opening a RB6 division as soon as the game releases.

Thank you for looking and we will see you on the battlefield!
Aseral
Aseral

0 Credits 23 Posts
Hello Sharpshin!
I enjoyed reading your Looking for Clan post, I thank you for that. Sometimes going through recruitment threads can feel a bit... Boring, but your quirky, and that's awesome! In regards to what your looking for let me take my socks off to count the member list for clan size.... PS4 we are sitting with ... 30 Active members, and about the same on Xbox One. (I had to make the wife come over so I had more fingers to count) but ontop of our destiny numbers we have about another... 340 members across multiple games/systems (Destiny, CoD, Battlefield and Counterstike:Global offensive). We are a worldwide clan broken into NA and EU so we do have members online almost at all times so there's always someone to chat with at the very least. Age wise we do vary as we are a family clan, but the vast majority of our clan is ages from 20-50.

As far as raiding goes, our PS4 side (I am the NA mentor for this side, so its what I know better) has a group of gentlemen that run Hardmode on tuesday starting at 5PM PDT and normally run for a few hours doing 2-3 clears that night (trying to get as many people in that want to go). Myself I try to lead groups through on Thursday night for normal mode to catch up players that are not geared enough for Hardmode yet, or even just players who need a Sherpa to teach them what to do. From there we do have groups that spontaneously appear in evenings for EU and NA to help players that can't make the other times (Or we just couldn't fit into our groups). Our xbox side does follow something along the same lines as well, but I can't go to indepth on days/times as I simply don't play with them at all to keep it remembered at this time of night.

Nowwwwww... I'll insert my annoying - Put pretty guild spam:

Visit us at: http://www.dom-clan.org to check us out and apply for membership.