Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

wondershawn
wondershawn

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hello everyone. I'm trying to link my PSN (ShawnSwan) to my account. But it says it's already linked:
"Unable to link the XBL PSN Id to your account. ShawnSwan is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the PSN Id or if you own ShawnSwan, login and remove your PSN Id and then add it to this one."
I'm already messaged AngryFacex
B
B

60 Credits 45 Posts
wondershawn said:Hello everyone. I'm trying to link my PSN (ShawnSwan) to my account. But it says it's already linked:
"Unable to link the XBL PSN Id to your account. ShawnSwan is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the PSN Id or if you own ShawnSwan, login and remove your PSN Id and then add it to this one."

So basically when AngryFacex receives your message he will let the admin / mods know that it is in fact your account and you should be all good. Also try messaging DarkendNight on PSN in case he can read your message before AngryFacex
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
@AngryFaceX please let us know when you receive the verification message.
AngryFacex
AngryFacex

10 Credits 32 Posts
@Jennie I got his message :D he's good to go.
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
wondershawn said:Hello everyone. I'm trying to link my PSN (ShawnSwan) to my account. But it says it's already linked:

Alright, you are ready to link up your PSN ID to this username. Let me know if you have any issues.
wondershawn
wondershawn

0 Credits 2 Posts
Jennie said:

Alright, you are ready to link up your PSN ID to this username. Let me know if you have any issues.

All good now. Thanks!

This thread is closed