Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
mttjkbrtn
mttjkbrtn

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey everyone!
Lonesome Matty here looking for a PvP clan to join and play with regularly (on XB1)! I am a laid back adult (31) who plays most days that work/wife allows. I enjoy all things PvP, although I haven't had a good chance to try my hand at trials. Im trying to find a group of PvP oriented players that play together fairly often. Check my stats if need be, and I don't mind trying out. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!
ba2210
ba2210

0 Credits 75 Posts
Hello!! My name is Ba2210 and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We're not like other clans, we encourage a fun, organized friendly community, forum based, game nights, tourneys, friendly atmosphere, always someone to team up with but we break our community into Battalions (by game: Destiny, Halo, Call of Duty, BF4) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any DGC members! You'll need a mic and daily access to the forums in order to join.

We offer the following for members:
Graphics Team, Podcast Team, Event Team, Competition Teams, , and others!

We always rank in the Top 3 Clans of Top100clans.com.

So if you are interested in being part of this GREAT COMMUNITY come join us.

How to join Dissension Gaming?

1) Visit website: Dissension Gaming (www.dgcgaming.net)
2) Create account for Forums (Put ba2210 as referrer)
3) Read this thread: Apply to Join Here
4) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game battalions of your choice.
5) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on how to get in the group, and onto the Brigade list.
6) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people (add them on xbox), and start gaming!

Let Know if you have any questions

Ba2210
Aseral
Aseral

0 Credits 23 Posts

As a mentor for the PS4-Destiny sector of DOM, it sounds like you would be a great fit for our clan. PVE wise we have a group that runs multiple clears on Tuesday nights trying to get their alts through HM, outside of HM we have a few groups that run normal throughout the week to try to help teach new guardians the raid and help bring up others Light level (alts included of course). We have a competitive raid leader who has been pushing me to keep an eye open for raiders who want to push challenge modes when they come out - So if/when you join I will be sure to get you hooked up with him if your interested into that.

PVP wise, we do have a few members that are PVP only players, but always want more to play with them (constantly find myself being dragged by the ankles to do Trials with them) but they are all extremely chill and just aim to have fun. (Normally is, but don't tell them I said that...)

Well, I'll throw my guild spam in following the break - Hopefully your interested!!

Visit us at: http://www.dom-clan.org to check us out and apply for membership.

Hope to see your application there. Do note the clan site is partially down as Bo3 did just drop and the admins all wanted a break to play full out with no forum worries - But you are still able to drop applications, just won't be accepted till monday. (We are a Sponsored Bo3 clan, but have a Sectors dedicated to Destiny, Battlefield and Counter Strike Global offense).