Destiny 2 Tracker Network
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
Apply Here!!!-----> Murder House Consortium <----- Apply Here!!!

***BREAKING NEWSSS*** MHC is now Recruiting on Xbox ONE as well as PS4!!!!!!!! Apply TODAY!!!

The *Murder House Consortium* was founded by Day 1 Destiny players with one common goal: MURDER. At the heart of our clan lies a true yearning for the Crucible to include Trials of Osiris, The Iron Banner, and 3v3 Private matches. Day in and day out, it is our sole duty to excel at PvP. It is our job to rip the souls from other Guardians as we stand victorious match after match. While PvP is our main focus, PVE cannot be avoided and will be utilized at various times to increase our Guardians' Light levels.

Requirements:

- 1.3 K/D Overall
- 1.5 K/D Overall in Trials of Osiris
- 15000+ Kills Overall
- Must be 18 Year Old (Adult)
- Preferably located in the U.S. (Not required, We have members all over the world)
- Discord and Forum Site Registration is absolutely 100% MANDATORY
- 30 Consecutive days of inactivity = boot

*MURDER HOUSE PADAWANS*

If you don't meet all of these requirements do not be discouraged! We want you ANYWAY!!! The *Murder House Padawans* is a Sub-clan of Murder House Consortium. As a member, you can focus on improving your PvP game while being associated with Top Tier Guardians who will help you along the way! If you're interested, request membership on the Bungie website today!!! Once your request has been received and you are deemed a candidate for the Padawans, then you will be forwarded to their website for reception.

Clan Features:

- DISCORD !!!!!!!!!
- Bungie Website
- Forum Website w/ FREE Subscription, ShoutBox, and LFG Functionality
- Tapatalk Plugin for Notifications
- PS4 Community
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Group
- Twitter Page
- BadAzz Guardianz

BOOM!

Apply Here!!!-----> Murder House Consortium <----- Apply Here!!!

" Keep Calm....Lord Shaxx will grant you Mercy..."

Apply Here!!!-----> Murder House Consortium <----- Apply Here!!!
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
If you want to go Flawless CONSISTENLY...you gotta be running with Murder House!!!!!!!
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
Last night for Flawless before reset. We've got some good Guardians so far!!!! Looking for more dedicated players. Message TrousahSnake on bungie.net today!!!!
OMGKewl
OMGKewl

0 Credits 1 Posts
Just sent you guys a friend req on Psn and req to join the clan on bungie.net I hope to hear for you guys soon.
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
OMGKewl said:Just sent you guys a friend req on Psn and req to join the clan on bungie.net I hope to hear for you guys soon.

It was good running some PvP with you today! Welcome to the clan man!!!!
RG13
RG13

0 Credits 1 Posts
Just sent a req on bungie.net but I think they are down for maintenance. Hope it goes through.

My K/D is 1.36 on my Titan. It is 1.16 overall but my Hunter is really holding the average back because that is the character I first started on. My Titan is the one I use for most all serious PvP now unless I need to finish a quest on Lock or Hunter. I will probably get on them more in the future to try and bring my average up but that is some tough sledding. Hope that doesn't hold me back from joining. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
RG13 said:Just sent a req on bungie.net but I think they are down for maintenance. Hope it goes through.

My K/D is 1.36 on my Titan. It is 1.16 overall but my Hunter is really holding the average back because that is the character I first started on. My Titan is the one I use for most all serious PvP now unless I need to finish a quest on Lock or Hunter. I will probably get on them more in the future to try and bring my average up but that is some tough sledding. Hope that doesn't hold me back from joining. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.


I replied to you on bungie.net. Thanks for your request.
dekka72
dekka72

0 Credits 3 Posts
What time zone are you guys in?
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
dekka72 said:What time zone are you guys in?
We have guys in all kinds of time zones but the primary players are on Eastern. There are people on around the clock so it's usually not an issue getting people together.
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
Recruits!!! Just had a 6 hour PvP run with the clan running Rift, Clash, Control and Elims. Went undefeated all night!!!!!
dekka72
dekka72

0 Credits 3 Posts
OK thanks I am in the UK doubt our times would suit each other much cheers anyway.
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
If you're tired of bad LFG groups, MHC is running Trials all weekend and going FLAWLESS left and right!!!!
SuBAMF
SuBAMF

0 Credits 1 Posts
I submitted a request to join on bungie.net. my overall k/d is 1.33, but that's as a primarily solo player with randoms in iron banner. My combat rating is top 3%, and my kills per game is top 5%. This was my first week running trials, and the best I could carry my personal friends to was 5 - 0. They all suck at pvp. Just wanting to get in with a laid back clan to accel at pvp, mostly trials and iron banner, who can accommodate my ridiculous work schedule. Hope to hear back from you guys soon.
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
SuBAMF said:I submitted a request to join on bungie.net. my overall k/d is 1.33, but that's as a primarily solo player with randoms in iron banner. My combat rating is top 3%, and my kills per game is top 5%. This was my first week running trials, and the best I could carry my personal friends to was 5 - 0. They all suck at pvp. Just wanting to get in with a laid back clan to accel at pvp, mostly trials and iron banner, who can accommodate my ridiculous work schedule. Hope to hear back from you guys soon.
Your app has been accepted. Please follow the directions I messaged you on Bungie.net. See you in the Crucible!!!!!
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
MHC is getting in some really good Iron Banner matches right now. If you want in on the Win Streak, Apply TODAY!!!!
Slonkout
Slonkout

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey Adonis, I just sent a request. Day 1 player, mainly played with friends or PUGs so my k/d could be higher with a focused group. Stats here: http://destinytracker.com/destiny/overview/ps/Slonkout

Hope to hear from ya.
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
Slonkout said:Hey Adonis, I just sent a request. Day 1 player, mainly played with friends or PUGs so my k/d could be higher with a focused group. Stats here: http://destinytracker.com/destiny/overview/ps/Slonkout

Hope to hear from ya.


Glad to see you join up with the Clan!!! Let's get it!!!
patiofurn
patiofurn

8 Credits 5 Posts
I shot you a request. Day 1 1.5 KD player. Stoked to find some more PvP slayers!
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
patiofurn said:I shot you a request. Day 1 1.5 KD player. Stoked to find some more PvP slayers!


No Sir it is WE who are stoked to have found YOU!!! Welcome to MURDER HOUSE!!!! I sent you a little brief welcome packet with a couple things you need to get started on Bungie. See you later for some IB if you're on and Trials will be sweet this weekend!!!!
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
Still got time to join up with the Clan and get in some good Trials runs before Tuesday! Most of us are done with all 3 Flawless runs already and just running Trials for fun at this point. Come join in on the action!!!!!