Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Zaldlum
Zaldlum

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm looking for a clan to help better my skill set. I have a 1.19 kd on my warlock, and a 1.25 on my titan. My hunter is holding me back with a 1.10, but he is also in the top 1% at rank 1383 for combat rating. Hope to hear from you soon if I can possibly apply, I love running Iron Banana, and trying really hard to get better at ToO. Thanks c:
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
MHC is standing at 30 strong members. Get that Win % up with a great clan today!
heberplata
heberplata

0 Credits 4 Posts
I would like to join your clan but the only problem is that my brother and I share the account so he uses the warlock and the titan while I only use the hunter I am good at pvp and last month's kd for my hunter was 1.71 however iron banner has lowered this month's kd to a 1.62 . My brother isn't as good as pvp so I don't believe that his characters kd makes the requirements but I was wondering if I would still be able to join
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
Feels good to be running with 6 guys through Inferno Control...and NEVER LOSING!!! Great group of guys here!!!
shadow2337
shadow2337

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm looking at joining a competitive PVP clan

Here are my stats

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/crucible/ps/shadow2337
Timsquatch
Timsquatch

0 Credits 5 Posts
I have a 1.4 K/D. Also day 1 Guardian. I sent you a request on the bungie site.

Thanks!
AT0m1X1337
AT0m1X1337

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hi everyone,

I was looking for a competetive PVP-Clan on PS4 and saw your Clan so i thought as i meet the requirements with a KD of 1.29 (mostly playing Warlock), i would just send a request to your Clan.

Things About me:

- 19 years Old & got a Mic
- from Austria (GMT +1 Timezone), but my English should be comprehensible
- not getting salty too fast
- friendly

I already sent you guys an Request on Bungie.net and im looking forward to crush our enemys in the Crucible as a Fireteam.

Kind Regards,

AT0m1X1337

AT0m1X1337
AT0m1X1337

0 Credits 2 Posts
AT0m1X1337 said:
Edit: Year 2 Guardian but nearly got 4K Grimoire (played year 1 on an Friends-Account on XB1)

Guy Angel
Guy Angel

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi, i just applied. Overall k/d 1,2, last month around 1.34. Looking for similiar skilled lvl players to do trials, iron banner, skirmish etc.
Got dtr rank of 36 in trials.
From the Netherlands, but Play allot in the weekends so will probably be online when you guys are.
Im a teamplayer, Almost never get salty, but i am competitive. Love sweaty matches to get the best out of myself.
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
Murder House Consortium will be implementing a "soft" cap on our Clan numbers to 50 members. We have room for approx 5 more Guardians at this point. If you are interested please apply today. Recruiting will be closing soon!!!!
luzcidmusic
luzcidmusic

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey guys! I am competitive player that is on pretty much everyday. I am a music producer so when I am not touring I have tons of time to play !! I share this account with my girlfriend so she hurts my overall k/d a bit haha but in the stats you can see the k/d on my titan character is 1.3! Really excited to meet/play with you guys! Please send me a message in game.
-
LUZCIDMUSIC
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
I would be a great time to join a clan before Iron Banner starts up on the 29th!!!!! No more running with random Blueberries that don't play to win!!!
GuilViking
GuilViking

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi, I'm good in pvp I have 2.14 k/d. I'm from montreal canada east side us. I need an active/good pvp clan with fun people so we can plan wrecking people in crucible.
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
MHC is still looking for more active players. If you're interested, request membership today!
sickdope04
sickdope04

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hi guys, are you stil recruiting ? my id is sickdope_psycho, you can check my stats if you want but I think I'm kinda what you described. I'm from France and Live in paris but I can play whatever you need me to play ! I'm desperate because even if i have decent stats i'm sick of playing control or clash alone which make my true skill falls down like rain... I'm flawless every week ends, I can snipe, shotgun etc etc !!
sickdope04
sickdope04

0 Credits 2 Posts
TrOuSahSnaKe said:MHC is still looking for more active players. If you're interested, request membership today!
Hi guys, are you stil recruiting ? my id is sickdope_psycho, you can check my stats if you want but I think I'm kinda what you described. I'm from France and Live in paris but I can play whatever you need me to play ! I'm desperate because even if i have decent stats i'm sick of playing control or clash alone which make my true skill falls down like rain... I'm flawless every week ends, I can snipe, shotgun etc etc !!
Kreus
Kreus

0 Credits 1 Posts
This clan is ass. Don't bother wasting your time. If you match up with the clan leader in the crucible let him win or he'll kick you. Serious.
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
Kreus said:This clan is ass. Don't bother wasting your time. If you match up with the clan leader in the crucible let him win or he'll kick you. Serious.
Look at your stats and look at mine. Our clan is rock solid. Just didn't need any riff raff hanging around :)
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
bump CUUUZZZZ we are back to recruiting for MHC and the Padawans!!!!!
johnwesleyarnold
johnwesleyarnold

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey guys, I exceed all of the requirements EXCEPT for the Trials K/D. I don't have a consistent team, so I am always carrying my scrub friends or LFG randos. I'm good, but not consistently double carry good. I would appreciate the chance to show what I can do. I have mained a striker since launch day.

K/D: 1.46
Kills: 22,000 +
Guardian.gg: Full Gold Display ELOs with 1 Platinum (for now)

Can Snipe, Warrior, Sweat. Held my own in SBMM playing with FamilyGuyOstrich.

Here is my channel if you wanna see some of my style. (ignore the old vids, Took me a while to adapt from halo)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3BER8j6S2pKqub9UoIFzBQ

Thanks for your consideration!