Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
tito9618
tito9618

0 Credits 4 Posts
We're a new clan and expanding,looking for cool chill people like us that likes to do everything and have fun doing it,,not screaming or flipping out when something goes wrong,don't matter if your a newbie or you've been playing forever, let's just play and get good shit along the way and have fun doing it...'The Relaxed and Respected' link
Tom Vanassche
Tom Vanassche

0 Credits 8 Posts
I picked this game up 2 months ago. I played out the basic game and the 2 oldest DLC's. Now doing the stories of the Taken King. I'm a level 40 Titan (Striker), still building up my lightlevel (250) and other classes.

Want I want is to have fun playing raids, strikes, story, patrols, ... not really interested with PVP. Most important for me is to have fun and play this game with fun people. My friends don't play this game anymore and I feel like I'm missing out alot because I don't find people to raid. Really want to play the vault of glass and the dark below raid.

Can you help me with this? I'm 26, from Europe, and I have a fulltime job. I'm playing when I can. Really would like to find a great clan.
Tom
Tom Vanassche
Tom Vanassche

0 Credits 8 Posts
My GT on xbox one is Tomm3
tito9618
tito9618

0 Credits 4 Posts
Heck yeah man,,,we will help and get you up fast to bro,, go to link and look for The Relaxed and Respected under clans answer send request..
REV0LV3R 0C3LOT
REV0LV3R 0C3LOT

0 Credits 3 Posts
Just the kind of group I'm looking for! Hate getting into LFGs that do nothing but complain all the time. I'm a pretty chill dude personally and I'm just looking for a good group to do the raids with and actually have fun doing it haha! I live on the east coast and typically play in the evenings and on the weekends. Request sent!
tito9618
tito9618

0 Credits 4 Posts
I friended Tomm3 that is you right? Or am I looking for revolver oc3lot? Just don't want to friend the wrong guy
Tom Vanassche
Tom Vanassche

0 Credits 8 Posts
It's Tomm3 :)
TheAlmightyNip
TheAlmightyNip

0 Credits 1 Posts
I am a light 300 titan and would like to join pls gt same as name on hear sent a request
kaywary
kaywary

0 Credits 2 Posts
If you Need 2 peeps more

We would be up for it
DREDD669
DREDD669

0 Credits 3 Posts
Looking to join where do I sign up got a 294 titan
Nelson Gonzalez
Nelson Gonzalez

0 Credits 2 Posts
290 I've sent a request to join your clan. Hope i'm able to get in! My titans at 290 light.
tito9618
tito9618

0 Credits 4 Posts
DREDD669 said:Looking to join where do I sign up got a 294 titan

Go to www.bungie.net and under clans look for The Relaxed and Respected hit join and also check the set as clan box to be in the clan.. thanks and hope to see you on.... my GT is ChefAlden82 friend me
DREDD669
DREDD669

0 Credits 3 Posts
K went to the site and sent a request also sent friend request see you on soon
mitchelll
mitchelll

0 Credits 1 Posts
hmu at legendary_mitch1
motokoko
motokoko

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'll join
SNAK3 PLISK3N1
SNAK3 PLISK3N1

0 Credits 2 Posts
Im a guy that just wants to have a chilled relax time doing raids and side quests. I play quite a bit, 3 to 4 hours a night, and im just looking for a clan to chill with and get some thinkgs done.
wingmanny
wingmanny

0 Credits 2 Posts
this clan sounds exactly what im looking for. Chill dude here, play in the evenings but mostly on weekends. got a 290 Warlock. Never done a raid and feel like im missing out.
Leonidas454SS01
Leonidas454SS01

0 Credits 2 Posts
Looking for a good clan to join. One that is not looking at stats on a page somewhere. My daughter and I both play on this account so K/D and stuff like that is pretty low. Of course she is 7, so she brings it down quite a bit. She loves playing this game though, so one day she is probably going to end up kicking my butt at it. LOL.
As I was saying though, I am looking for a good clan that helps people out as I like to do if I can. I've ran raid multiple times a week just helping out what buddies I do have, as well as Nightfall or anything else. I'm always willing to jump in anywhere I can with someone on my friends list.
Hit me back up if this is that type of clan and you are still looking for more members.

Thank You,
Leonidas454ss01
Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

0 Credits 1 Posts
296 hunter no mic at the moment dog ate it .... I play everyday looking for raids nightfalls exct. 26 years old PvP is alright but I'm trying to gear up fast. send me a message killermiller042
zenoxofdarkniss
zenoxofdarkniss

0 Credits 1 Posts
I have a 307 Hunter andere a 306 Titan I play everyting for fun 20 years and Willing tot help if anyone needs it (I'm Dutch but my english is pretty good)