Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Arob1337
Arob1337

0 Credits 7 Posts
A friend and I are both looking for a home with active players. We are 314+ looking for a non toxic, but motivated group of adults who enjoy destiny and comradery. Add arob1337 or send a message if you need a couple!
Arob1337
Arob1337

0 Credits 7 Posts
BUMP, please check our profiles if you're an active smaller clan with openings for raiders!
Nomaddy
Arob1337
Arob1337
Arob1337

0 Credits 7 Posts
Bump! Or hit me up if u want to start a small group of 6!
Arob1337
Arob1337

0 Credits 7 Posts
315 warlock, 317 Hunter looking for a few dudes to raid with every week, and to prepare for challenge mode raid! Hit us up on PSN Arob1337/Nomaddy
Aseral
Aseral

0 Credits 23 Posts
Geez, your having some troubles finding a group (actually surprising). DOM might be a good spot for you, as it stands right now one of our raid leaders is on my tail about recruiting geared and skilled players for when challenge modes come out. Raid days vary, right now he runs Hard Mode consistently on Tuesday starting around 5PMish PST he normally aims to clear it twice that night.

Outside of Hard Mode, we have a few raids/random stuff that happen through out the week:
-Thursdays I lead a Normal run at 6 PST (Sometimes hard to teach the new players)
-Saturdays we have a group that runs at 12 PM PST (EU group)
-Saturday evenings we try to host a PVP night where people just cycle through as they hop on and mess around in a pre-made group. Success not guaranteed, fun times normally are.
-Kik is used often to throw together trails/iron banner/random Normal/Hardmode groups.

We are a large, sponsored clan (with over 400 members) but we are also spread over 4 games, multiple systems and we are world wide. Our PS4 Destiny Sector has about 20 members that are active through out the day/evening, ranging from some hardcore raiders, casual players, and pvpers. Our xbox side is in the same kind of situation as well (Not that you cared about that inferior system, right?! ;) if you guys are interested, there is a probation period and we do require our members to be active on our forums, but the probation is not a try out of any kind. KD does not matter, the quality of a player is the most important attribute that DOM.

I shall throw the clan image i had made for us, followed by the link to our site, hope to see you both there!

Visit us at: http://www.dom-clan.org to check us out and apply for membership.

Arob1337
Arob1337

0 Credits 7 Posts
BUMP! looking for a smaller dedicated clan! WE ARE GEARED and knowledgeable! Add Arob1337 PSN if you're looking for a home !!!